Old 07-26-2016, 02:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Clinton practically handed her email password to the Russians

Clinton practically handed her email password to the Russians

http://nypost.com/2016/07/25/clinton...-the-russians/

By John Crudele

July 25, 2016 | 9:39pm

The Russians didn’t hack into Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server, as others have reported, according to a very reliable source of mine who has connections with US intelligence agencies.

They didn’t have to.

Clinton was so careless when using her BlackBerry that the Russians stole her password. All Russian President Vladimir Putin’s gang had to do was log into Clinton’s account and read whatever they wanted.

They had to be laughing their butts off. So you can add the Russians to the list of people who know bad and personal things about Clinton that the Democrats will wish remain hidden.

FBI Director James Comey said a few weeks ago that Clinton had been “extremely careless” with her e-mails, but he added that he didn’t think the server she’d been using had been hacked by “hostile actors.”

But Comey also said it was unlikely the FBI would be able to find such evidence if a hacking had occurred. He added, “It is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.”

Clinton countered by saying that Comey was just speculating about a hacking. “If you go by the evidence, there is no evidence that the system was breached or hacked successfully,” she said.
My source says he’s “absolutely 100 percent sure” on what he told me. “I know it to be fact.”

What’s in any e-mail account? Stuff about your personal life, including embarrassing conversations. In Hillary’s case, speeches and details about the payments. Clinton Foundation secrets. The Russians, I’m told, got it all.

Comey and Clinton could, then, honestly say the server wasn’t hacked. But he never addressed the point — and may not have known — that the Russians had an easier way to get Hillary’s vital information by simply logging in to her account.

So let’s assume the worst — that Putin knows everything that Hillary did for years by having someone sign in under her password and read her mail. What does he do next? He could, of course, release the 20,000 or so e-mails that Clinton thought had been erased and stir up the November election.

Putin is welcome to give them to me. But he’ll probably go the usual route — WikiLeaks.

Or he could hold some back so he can blackmail President Clinton if she wins.

My continuing point is this: The Democrats should pick someone else. Too many people know too many bad things about Hillary. And someone is going to let loose before November.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I wonder how many American and foreign intel sources Were Compromised or even Lost Their Lives because Madam Hillary typically (quite cavalierly also) treated CLASSIFIED up to TOP SECRET material as if simply sophomoric and idle Facebook chit-chat?

Think that: "Transparent Obama Gang" will ever let us know, Rick?

Just jokin, since I seriously doubt it.

It's more likely we get any info about any such cavalier waste of lives (re. American & Friendly Lives) from either the Chinese, Russians, North Koreans or Iranians.

Such like rubbing America's nose in exposing any such Top Level & Criminal Ineptness & Stupidity, such as Secretary of State Madam Clinton was QUITE OBVIOUSLY GUILTY OF.

Neil
Old 07-28-2016, 03:56 PM

Wink

Gentlemen to error is to be human. Whatever transpired and resulted in lost personnel is terrible in itself. She has to carry this with her all her days. The ramifications of these emails have yet to be determined. We all must move on and pray that these issues never again occur. Many have made decisions that resulted in loss of life. We can't bring those people back but we can sure learn from our mistakes.

I don't condone what happen. This lesson has to be learned so that other's do not have it happen. We also know of high commander's in the field who at one time have made errors that cost lives of personnel or put them in jeopardy.

Dignitaries should know better we all agree. Would you feel better is she was pistol whipped or water boarded - it doesn't fit the profiles or our ethics or reconstructed methodology. Mistakes are made and some are terrible for sure. But we learn from our mistakes and have to move on. Her's is one she will to carry all her life and I'm sure many will continue to remind her of errors.

I've made mistakes some I wish I could take back but I can't. The statement - to error is to be human - very much fits us all at one time or another. At all levels of power.

If we were perfect why do we fight and kill one another. Why do they try to kill us? Our ideology currently want us to quickly condemn those who fail us without first considering the ramifications. As the good book says "He whose without sin let him cast the first stone".

I know of no perfect people - and I'm on that list.

Let's move on and pray the right person get's in office and makes us a better USA.

God Bless this Country and its People.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Though obviously there are many differing opinions aside, my personal opinion about official ineptness, misconduct or just plain stupidity placing American Lives in jeopardy, is that such miserable lowlifes guilty of such should actually be: "Pistol whipped or water boarded" AT MINIMUM.

Whatever. Don't ever STUPIDLY elect such a cavalierly incompetent boob to be president.

On excusing such top level misconduct don't bother trying to excuse such to me, Boats, since such will always be just a big waste of time.

Try explaining: "Mistakes are made and some are terrible for sure" to the parents, relatives and friends of the Four Brave Americans that were UNDER MADAM HILLARY's COMMAND, WATCH & CHARGE (plus PROTECTION!!!), which were Denied MUCH AVAILABLE Assistance and to be slaughtered at Benghazi, Libya.

I'm sure the parents, relatives and friends of those Americans slaughtered will understand (just jokin).

Neil
Old 07-29-2016, 12:32 PM

Vote for Trump that's your only choice.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-30-2016, 07:29 AM

I can't help notice(you probably do too Boats)every message reconeil post has absolutely pure"hate"in it from the first word to the last. Often wonder if he expresses so much hate towards his wife, children & grandchildren ? Wonder if he goes to the extreme and get's physically violent with them ?
If he's going to get so bent out of shape over a female canditate for political office, than it's quite appearent he's someone who has problems dealing with the opposite gender.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
Old 07-30-2016, 12:29 PM

Unhappy

WH

I don't think RECO has issues except every now and then- but he's basically a good guy. We all have those but that doesn't always mean what you think. Things in our past can sometimes be sensitive especially when we loose troops by a late or bad decision. No one is perfect even me. We are all tired of loosing our friends and more sensitive to bad decisions made by those who should be more aware. She made a mistake she will never make the same one again. She will carry this all her remaining days. Other's have made mistakes and more lives were lost. More will also make mistakes - its only human. Their bad intentions are not realized until after the fact - in most cases.

I've got other friends similar to RECO who are dealing with a lot past issues. Demons creep in when you let your guard down or something in the media causes one to get angry because of the cost of a bad or ignored decision.

Military personnel carry a lot of baggage. Depends on circumstances that will trigger the feeling of remorse. Loosing anyone in the service or on the streets today is terrible but as human beings we tend to do more harm to one another than good.

Mistakes are part of our learning curves throughout our lives. I've made mistakes I have to live with it - and try not to let it influence my personal feelings - but they do. RECO is no different and I'm sure he's a compassionate person and has done good for many.

It's tough to throw down the stick when your angry. God knows we all have had our moments of wanting to just destroy something. Age lessons the anger but not the memories. We all build up walls to keep us from having these episodes but I recall my Uncle who carried demons all his life from WWII. He drank himself to death and could not hold down a job and lived in a room with his bottles and eventually it killed him - I hope he's now at peace at last.

Let's move on from this issue and hold no grudges (I don't). Or make statements about other's. We have all made mistakes and need to let the soul rest for those who still have rage in their hearts and can't seem to let it die. Understanding our fellows is difficult sometimes. It can seem hurtful until you reflect. Interacting such as we did only enraged ones misconception of the meaning. Personal issues are mine to worry about - and rather then point a finger I try to understand why things got like they did.

Did I inadvertently push the subject too hard - maybe? Did I misunderstand the feelings of the person rebutting my reply's most likely - but each of us has issues and many need to vent those in order to know why lives were lost because of neglect.

Never judge a book by its cover - is a good way to consider life. Until you walk in another mans shoes be careful of possible misconceptions or intentions.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-30-2016, 07:22 PM

Boats:

Sorry I went off on the wrong end about reconeil. I'm a retired merchant seaman and we had a few Vietnam Vets(all Navy)that sailed with us. If they had any demons inside them from Vietnam, they did a good job not showing them around me. As you said"different things effect different people in different ways."
Once again, I apologize for misreading reconeil.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
Old 07-31-2016, 06:48 AM

BTW Boats

As far as Hillery Clinton being allegently negligent with her email and causing the lives of military personnls, have to bear in mind other adminstrations had their problems also. You recall during the 80s when Reagan was Pres, he sent Marines to Beirut and about 250 of them was killed by a truck bomb that plowed into the Marines barracks while they was sleeping because Reagan ordered them"not"to stand centry with loaded clips in their rifles for fear of innocent bystanders getting shot. The suicide bomber crashed his truck through the centry's gate without anyone stopping him. Some of the Marines at the gate said the bomber had a big smile on his face as he passed by them.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Thanks for defending me, even though I do not believe any defense whatsoever was/is ever needed.

"I calls 'em as I sees 'em". "Come hell or high water

WH,
Other than admitting to normally despising and hating most all liars, phonies and enemies to country, where do you so: "Holier than thou" anoint yourself as some authority on; "Hate" and how I treat my family (or not).

Apparently like many nowadays, you find any not agreeing with you and herd as QUITE HATEFUL.

Neil