The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2016, 07:37 AM

Default Cop Using Gestapo Tactics On Innocent Woman

Some years ago, my couisin in Australia came to visit me. She had a booklet that was given to her by her traveling agency I was looking through that covered the"does & don'ts"while you're in different countries. I remember the booklet saying to be on your best behavior when speaking to a peace officer in the U.S because you can be incarcerated just for being in disagreement(Aussie way of saying"argument")with a P.O.
Yesterday, I was watching Inside Edition on TV where they showed a women in Utah who was rear ended while she was at a red light. The first thing she did was call 911 for a cop to come to the scene. When the cop arrived, he claims he noticed the women who was rear ended was acting disoriented & confused. She was given a field sobriety test which the cop claimed she flunked. When he attempted to arrest her, he started to frisk her without explaining to her she was being arrested & it's standard procedures that everyone who is arrested has to be frisked prior to being placed in the squad car. When the women attempted to jerk away when the cop began to"allegently"frisk her at her breast, he added another charge of"resisting arrest"against her. When she given a blood test at the lock-up, it came back"negative"no drugs or alcohol in her system. They still charged her with"driving under the influence".
Anyone would be confused & disoriented if they was rear ended. They would be thinking about geting their car repaired, how they going to get to and from work, How much will the insurance pay ?
BTW.......they didn't mentioned diddly about the person who rear ended this lady.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links