The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2022, 09:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Those Whom They Fear The Most

7-30-2022

Just who is behind this current rash of societal madness that has swept across “OUR GREAT NATION” and have you not figured out as yet just what their debilitating agenda really is? For in my opinion, when (years ago), a block of “Our Nation’s Enemies” avowed that it was their plan to take us over from within, maybe we had no idea of exactly what they really meant and just how they intended to do this? And this, in my opinion, has not only been allowed, but indeed, it has even been condoned (and supported), by some of our very own people (and politicians alike), whose activities at times, have been nothing short of treacherous- once again, in my own personal opinion?

But have we truly degenerated to the point where we can no longer even identify those sniveling little cusses that are out to either gradually bleed us dry, or to destroy “Our 246 Years of Blood, Sweat, Tears, Toil and Trust!” For being on top of the world heap “and remaining there however, often requires not only financial and military might, but also moral, political, and even intellectual prowess! And most of all, beware of “This Thing Called Diplomacy” that has (and continues) to allow, a scant few of “Those Lecherous Nations” who still wish us ill, to keep their hands in our pockets, and their knives in our backs – along with those few two-faced domestic politicians, who do indeed, relish in, and habitually thrive off of, simultaneously playing all sides to the middle! Protect and Always Defend Our Great United States of America (First and Foremost) - For We Are (ourselves) “Our Own Truest Ally - And That Too - Will Forever Remain A Fact! “THE FIRST AMENDMENT YET LIVES!!”

Hardcore
Old 07-31-2022, 03:53 AM

Unhappy You hit the nail on the head - HC

These little critter's reverse-engineered everything we ever made - and sell it less cost.
But its not stamped made in the U.S.A. Throw away's - buy another is their motto.
-
It started in the Mid-50's and has replaced the made in U.S.A. name-tag away.
-
We lost many jobs and many Mom & Pop repair shops as well.
-
Wham - many business's went under - name brand ones as well.
-
Bang! - So much for the U.S. economy & the loss of jobs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the old motto - you get what you pay for!
-
Same with auto's and all our machinery - you name they can copy it and sell
it back to for less money and hopefully it will work.
-
Bang! millions of people are of work and the profits go to outside supplier's.
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff we buy today comes mostly with foreign parts from overseas and we
assembly them here. Hell we even buy steel from overseas - our steel mills
went down and millions lost their jobs. Their cars aren't that great and sure
they sell for less - but you get what pay for.
-
Did you know that most Used car sellers in the US "will not gurantee" used car -
Emmission passage before selling you one of their used vehicles?! What! -
You end up having to buy rebuilt or new engines on many older units -
cost ~10k for new engine - plus 2k Labor push pull fees.
-
I bring this up because my youngst daught 2019 GMC Terrain won't pass
emission testing and I've got that same issue above with her car.
-
My wifes old 1996 Chevy Cavaler run's smooth and still looks new - passes emissions.
My 2007 Dodge Nitro has had some work but still passes on it.
-
Just take inventory sometime on the products you buy mostly come overseas.
-
We are good at making weapons - we all know that - everybody's got one but
how many are actually produced overseas and re-nameplated once stateside?
-
I'm pissed - not sure what to do -

WOW!!!
-
I just heard from the wife somebody hit the large Lotto here in the states - billion dollar
before taxes - (SAM takes 30+% taxes) but - I'm sure that person is hiding now - and
if it was me - I'd be packed up - change my name - leave town with my kids and try to
hide from being robbed - or kids being kid-napped for money.
-
That's alot of buckeroos - less ~ 30% taxes (or more no doubt) - start living in cogneto
(get an allis name) start out slow and live in hiding for sure - for right now.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote