The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2022, 10:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Old Dogs - New Tricks

8-11-2022

They say that “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks” and that is indeed true, especially as it concerns “Our Own Government”, for where there is no truth, there is definitely no honor!

“And worst yet, they do not even seem to give a damn, especially as it concerned the outright theft of the idea about placing and enshrining the illustrious battleship “The U.S.S. Missouri” out at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii!!

“Case In Point” – Back on The Fourth of December, 1991, I submitted the idea (in writing) of placing “The Battleship Missouri” out at Pearl Harbor, as a tribute to where the war (WWII) began with the attack upon “That Navy Base” and where it ended with “The Japanese Surrender” upon its (The Missouri’s) decks!

In its infinite wisdom, “The U.S. Navy” sent me a letter back (dated 4 January 1992), outlining a myriad of reasons why “This Could not be done, as “The Navy” said (in writing) that: “It had plans to place the ship (U.S.S. Missouri) along side of The U.S.S. New Jersey at Bremerton, Washington!”

Some years later, along about 2005 or 2006 I believe, an old friend of ours, an ex Korean Prisoner of War, who had been a POW with my wife’s uncle who at twenty years old, died in enemy captivity in North Korea, sent us a post card showing how our government had indeed enshrined “The U.S.S. Missouri” out at Pearl Harbor, exactly as I had suggested in writing years before!

Now my point is this: “If My Own Government” lacked the honor (or the dignity) to even be truthful with me or my family about who actually was responsible for the placement of “This Gallant Old War Ship (U.S.S. Missouri)” out at Pearl Harbor (provably) and I only learned about this by accident many years later from a post card, then who can honestly say just how much of what “Our Government” has ever said is factual or even truthful?
Now and to infuriate matters even more, not only did “Our Government lie (and even steal)” this idea from me, they eventually even acknowledged the theft in writing (E- MAIL)! And for the record again, we have never even been invited out to see this grand old ship out at ‘Pearl Harbor’ by my government that spends literally millions of dollars on useless frivolities and bull shit, but lacks the honor to spend the relatively few dollars that it would take to send my financially poor family out to see “The Missouri” out at Pearl Harbor!! “Now that is really some lack of class, honor, respect and honesty, on my own government’s part!”

A government I might add, that experimented (Mk Ultra - DAIG IN 21-75) upon our own military personnel, and yet lacked the courage and honesty for many years to even acknowledge their dastardly deeds!

Dismayed, Provably And Disgustedly Yours:

Hardcore