The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2004, 03:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper
Talking 15th time Auntie .....

Liam was born Jan 20, 2004 @ 1854h. He was 5lb14oz. Mom & 1st babe Liam are doing great... not too sure about Dad though... he is still floating on clouds somewhere!

Tony, Dawna & Baby Liam.

Tony is my nephew-in-law who served in Bosnia last winter. Obviously..hee hee.. he is home now and a civilian now which my niece Dawna loves.

eat yer heart out Opa!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ab.jpg (9.2 KB, 12 views)

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2004, 03:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Good for you. How many brothers and sisters do you have ? I only have one sister, am uncle twice, and no grand children yet. ;-(

Larry
Old 01-26-2004, 05:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

THEY DONE GOOD !
Old 01-26-2004, 09:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper

yup they did very well didn't they? sorry for the size... that is how tony emailed it to me. lol and i can't figure out how to make the dern thing smaller...lol

I am from a 'small' farm family....
ONLY 6 brothers and sister lolol with Da & Mom stuffed into a wee hovel less than 700 sq feet. We were cosy!

boy/boy/boy... then the good ones came along... hahaha.. girl/imp girl(moi)/girl/girl. thus I be #5.

I hadda be fast to the table.. or starve! lol Quick in the tub or freeze and very very quiet when the bros wanted their white shirts ironed... hahaha!

We had a blast as kids! have a bzilllion cuz's and a tons of wonderbar memories.

We played board games by the hour and we all read anything we could get our mitts on. Chatelaine, Readers digests, McLeans, Time mag, comics by the truckload..at the neighbours.. and the usual kids books... hardy boys, nancy drew etc.

I remember when we got our 1st tv... one channel with snow.. we thought we were soooooooooooo special! And we were!

All of us, bros too, play Scrabble and we all still read anything and everything about anything and everything.

Da was a quiet thinker and me Mom was a critical thinker and journalist born waaaaaaaaaaaaay before her time. I miss them both so much.

of course... NONE of us are stubborn, boneheaded or opinionated... hahaha! just ask us!

I grew up cutting my teeth in politics, hockey and the rights of others. My parents were both heavily involved in the doctor's strike in Saskatchewan in 1962 and thus helped shape and birth Universal medicare!

Irish/english/german and a direct Mayflower descendant, I AM CANADIAN!!!!

and gosh dern proud of it. Most of us Canucks are .. we usually and generally just be quiet about it but God forbid you wake us up or take our hockey sticks away!

Anywho... prob TMI but.. I was on a roll! ROFLMAO!

gotta get back to work... I am panicing about all the stuff I gots to do before my surgery on the 3rd...
so much to do ... so little time...
11 more sleeps!

Bedazzled, overworked, frozen Susan

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
Old 01-26-2004, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Congrats to you and your family, Grasshopper! I've got a bunch of nieces and nephews, too. My wife and I do what aunts and uncles naturally do, SPOIL 'EM ROTTEN!! May the little one grow up in a world of peace.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:16 PM

Oh she's beautiful! So tiny. I look at my bruiser of a 13 year old son and often wonder what happened to my baby boy! They grow up so very fast. Hold her close and give her lots of smooches!

Congrats!
DL
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 01-26-2004, 09:17 PM

Oops there goes my sticky keyboard again, I meant HE's so beautiful.

yikes.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 01-26-2004, 09:19 PM

Did I tell you that I'm going to be a Nanny in June? Oh and LT is an Opa.
President Ronald Reagan