The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2016, 08:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Counter Productive

11-11-2016

It is counter productive to carry on “Over-powering Political Warfare” beyond the poles, unless of course, self is of far more importance to you than your own nation? For once the people have decided, and unlike the mayhem that is currently taking place in several locations around our nation, it is now time to construct and not to tear down, to advance and not to retreat, and to enhance and not to use an election that may not have gone your way as an excuse to cause harm to others! “That is after all, the whole idea behind elections!”

Granted, it is a person’s right to peacefully protest – “THAT TOO IS THE AMERICAN WAY!”

But to cause harm or injury to others who may not march to the same political drummer as you do, is counter productive and not what “Our Founding Fathers” had in mind – we are a far better nation than that! Besides, every minute that is spent by some in tearing things down, is a minute less that can be spent in enhancing them or building them up, or as “President-Elect Trump” said:

“MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

“Give the man a chance to do his thing for Our Great Nation -

After all, he didn’t get where he is by being dumb!”

Hardcore
Old 11-11-2016, 08:17 AM

I posted this earlier -

He's been elected by the people - he's now our President and we can only hope he will represent all the people equally. It's been a brutle election this time around - so much mud slingling made it a real mess - but interesting.

I voted for Trump because Hillary was wrong and she knew it. They had there eight years in office and another 4 or 8 I just couldn't deal with it. Trump may be able to do a little house cleaning and most of what he said was BS - once he's in the big chair he will no doubt regret running for office. -- They all do.

I'm waiting to see his cabinet and who he will have working for him in his duties. Most of what he wants to do is unrealistic and he has to now be a peoples diplomat and represent all peoples. Or he will become a lame duck president and nothing will change.

His first 100 days will be punishing on him to say the least - he hasn't got a clue what he's stepped into. He may think so - but the wake up call will soon be upon him.

At the very least he may only do a 4 year term and we can start our bickering once again about whose running for office.

Let's sit back and hope for the best - but he has to reresent all the people not just some hand picked kiss ass staffers. He needs someone who will tell him like it is not bow down and lick his heels.

Just my thoughts - Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote