The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2004, 01:17 AM

Default Morning Coffee

Most places I won?t be there long, anyways.

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on, and is it good this mornin?, too! Ya best grab yerself a cup and get ya some. Paper?ll be along directly, I reckon. I gots first dibs onna funny pages, too!

?Hold a sec. I ain?t got the right font up here. If the font ain?t right, I can?t type right?

There ya go. That?s much better. Type-right? Get it? Aaaahhh. Yer no fun first thing inna mornin?. ?Right font, font right, type right? Jeez? How do ya get yer face to do that, anyways?

Let?s see?when I quit laughin? ????? I got somethin? I wanta visit over with ya. ????? Just a minute! I ain?t done, yet! ????? Ok. Ok. I?m ok now. ?What was it anyways? Somethin? to do with politics, social sciences and prophecy, I think it was. Social science. That?s an oxymoron, ain?t it. People become objects inna cage to be studied.

Well, that happens to end up a bein? true fer the most part, I reckon. Prophecy, politics, and society is alla about people. ?Folks? as I like to call ?em. If ya call ?em ?folks?, ya give ?em the benefit of the doubt. They just might actually have some humanity in ?em once in awhile. Ya never know! Anyway, most alla them politicians, social science folks, and most of them prophets out there is alla about two things when they get to learnin? their trades. Money. And figgerin? out how to take advantage of their ?marks?. Their marks a bein? me and you of course. SO?they end up studyin? some about large group dynamics and group psychology. They end up a studyin? sales and marketin? techniques, and how to get along with the government. Once in awhile, they even study some little bit about their actual trades! Them seminaries is the same way, too, don?t ya know!

Here?s the problem. They make things sound so good after awhile, that?s it?s real easy to be taken in by ?em, even if ya know what the real deal is to begin with! ?Far as them preachers and prophets and what all is concerned, the Book says that in those times even believers are a gonna get fooled. Like I said awhile back, the Boss has got ol? Harry Seldon beat all holler when it comes to figgerin? things out ahead of time. Seein?s how He put it all together, I figger He?s a might better at the math involved than most folks inna math business might think they are. Alla that chaos theory, quantum mechanics, string theory, and alla that is kiddy-garten stuff to the Boss, ya know. That means that the best of us is just little kids compared to Him.

Now then, ya toss in some stuff about what the Boss said about folks a gettin? all full of themselves and walkin? in their own light, instead of the light of God? Well, when ya do that, things can get down-right silly after awhile. Folks get to foolin? themselves; after awhile, the Boss is a gonna let ?em fool themselves, don?t ya know. Don?t matter if they?re politicians, lesbians, liberals, secular humanists, preachers, teachers, prophets, or folks like just you and me. ?Yer a gonna keep a foolin? yerself, the Boss is a gonna haveta let ya after awhile. You ain?t His slave, and He ain?t yours. Remember that. After a few go ?rounds at tryin? to tell ya somethin?, He?s kinda like: ?All right. Go stick yer finger inna light socket, then. Mebbe you?ll learn ya somethin?.? Thing with the Boss is, He?ll also say, ?I?ll be right here when ya get back.? He didn?t move, ya see. You did. ?Ya reach a certain point with alla yer carryin? on, He?ll tell ya, ?Alright. Yer on yer own, kiddo. Don?t say I didn?t try to warn ya.?

Like little kids, we gotta go learn a lot of things the hard way. We don?t wanta hear about how it might hurt us, or how it might hurt other folks. We don?t wanta hear about how not to do somethin? that might be bad for us. We wanta hear that we can do anything we want, any ol? time we want. Bein? social critters, we don?t wanta be left out of anything that sounds good, either. Don?t matter what it costs us?or what it costs anyone else. The folks a runnin? alla those things that sound so good to us? Tellin? us the things we want hear?

?Step right up, folks! It?s the New Deal. Buy yer tickets right here!?

?Step right up folks! It?s the new move of God. You don?t want miss this one!?

?Step right up, folks! The government?s got a brand new program! We?ll take care of ya right over here!?

Why, they?ll make ya feel like yer gonna be left out of things if ya don?t go along with ?em?and do what they want ya to do, when they want ya to do it, just the way they want it done.

Every one of ?em has something that they wanta sell ya. If you ain?t buyin?, they?re gonna push ya outta the way ?and they move on to the next ?mark.? It?s all about bread and circuses, and yer one of the suckers that?s born every minute?

?Far as the church goes, when it?s more about puttin? on a good show and sellin? books, tapes, and church propaganda, than it is about true worship, true devotion, and real faith? Well, I don?t reckon you?ll find a true prophet in the middle of it?unless he?s standin? up and speakin? the truth?or headin? fer the door to get away from the filth.

True prophets are the outcasts of the present day church. They won?t be wearin? fancy clothes or drivin? fancy cars much.

The prophets that God will raise up in this day and age are the discards, the outcasts, the poor, the troubled, the uneducated. Those whom you despise. Ill-shod and unkempt in other?s eyes. Men and women who are not known among you. Rough men and women of God, who preach the true faith, a strong faith. A faith of holiness before God, and not of holiness before men. They are men and women of boldness before God, and of meekness before men.

These, My Holy Ones, will speak My word in these final days, says the Lord God Almighty. My Holy Ones seek nothing but me, and I will raise them up in these final hours, to speak my word in strength, and in boldness, and in truth. I have left the church, for it has left Me. Return to Me, O Israel, and I will make you whole again. Respond now, even now, to My cry, and I will come to you again. I will restore what the cankerworm has eaten. I will reduce those who have said falsehood and lies to nothing, and I will raise up among you those who will preach My word, and teach My people faith and holiness before Me. Behold. The horns soon will sound. The angels of heaven are even now preparing for that final hour. What My Holy Ones have seen in visions and in dreams, they will now see in reality and in truth. Beware those who are false to Me, for they will bring you only heartache and despair.

The very men and women that are despised of churches, politicians and of social scientists? are those that the Lord will raise up and use, to show you the way home? Beware those men and women of God, for they will burn your very hearts within you.

There is only one ministry. There is only one faith. There is only One God over all. Anything else is anathema.

Warm up yer cups, folks. It?s a new day. We?ve got another chance to get ?er right. We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of it.

I hate goin? back to church. It?s so easy to fall into their traps?

Ah, well. Most places I won?t be there long, anyways?

Toronto, huh? What an interesting sales technique? Don?t fret none. That movement?s a comin? down. There won?t be any fruit of it left.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:44 AM

Default Morning Coffee

If ya couldn?t fool yer Mom?

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on, and is it good this mornin?, too! Ya best grab a cup and get yerself some! Paper?ll be along inna bit, I reckon. I always gots first dibs onna funny pages!

Well, I reckon I done give away alla my secrets around here? Just as well put this one out there, too. You ever have days, where when ya get up inna mornin?, and yer brain?s a runnin??but it ain?t in gear? That?s me this mornin?. I have days like that, too, ya know.

Well, there?s so much a goin? on inna world right now, that if I don?t wake right up and get on it, I have trouble assimilatin? all the news stuff I get, and makin? it all fit together fer the day. This mornin?, I got all sorts a stuff a runnin? through my mind, but ain?t none of it settled down anywhere and made sense. ?Course, some of it could be from that weird dream I had? Anyways, there?s a lot of news about the Muslims around the world right now. Seems the Dutch folks has figgered out there might be a problem with their little ?inclusiveness? doctrine. Seems the Muslims there don?t want to be included! They wanta run things. Then in England, the Muslims there are tryin? to get their holidays and religion made into law. They already kinda done that here inna U.S. There?s one airport inna U.S., I hear, is puttin? them calls to prayer out over the loudspeakers. That?s happenin? inna couple town?s inna U.S., too.

Then there?s Mr. Putin and Russia. They come up with a missile that?s supposed to be so fast, that when we do get our missile defense system up, it won?t matter. Then, after what the Muslims done to ?em the last few years, it?s given Mr. Putin the incentive, and the ?mandate?, to get all militarist, and head fer goin? back to bein? a totalitarian state. He?s a wantin? to get up in with some of the bigger economies inna world, too. Then there?s that thing about puttin? the pieces of the old U.S.S.R. back together. He?s workin? on that.

Then we got China a fixin? to go all-global with their economy. They?re a gonna need a lot more oil than they got to make it work, too. Speakin? of oil. I understand that there ain?t a whole lot of new oil fields bein? found over the last few years?

Then there?s that whole thing about folks not likin? the Bible or Christmas anymore. Well, you church folks can?t holler too loud. The way most folks celebrate it, they think them trees and lights and such are a real celebration of Christmas. You just gotta look inna Book to see that ain?t so, let alone learn some about pagans and heathens. Jeremiah, Chapter ten, mentions the last days, and along in there it talks about how folks back then was a? Well, lookit up fer yerself, will ya? Lot of you folks a callin? yourselves Christians are pretty strange when it comes to readin? yer copy of the Book. Ain?t no wonder it seems so strange to ya when ya do sit down and read the thing. You don?t even understand them feasts at all! That?s just to begin with. Those feasts inna Book will tell ya all ya need to know about life and livin? it before God and man. Christmas trees are dead, ya see? That Book is Life. There?s that whole ?Romans? thing about meat and taters, but I?m here to tell ya, celebratin? a pagan holiday in the Boss?s name, and as bein? the Boss?s kid?s birthday? ?Well, how would you take it if someone done that to you? God?s above alla that, ya say? Not if yer not a doin? ?er right, and not if yer a doin? ?er fer the wrong reason?s He ain?t. The feasts will show that Jesus was more likely born in January than He was in December, anyways. Then there?s that whole climatologic thing. Read the story about it inna Book, and think cold or snow?winter and summer. Jerusalem ain?t onna forty-fifth parallel, ya know. Think agrarian societies, too. ?Sheep, ya see? (Them shepherds a bein? inna story told ya what time of year it was.) That Book?s more accurate than ya think it is, you just ain?t payin? no attention is all.

The New Testament is a legal contract. Kinda like the Old Testament was a contract. If ya go to messin? with the terms of the contract, don?t you be real surprised if the other feller?s forced to ignore it, too. He?s got an investment to protect. The Boss said, ?Do it this a way, and everything?ll be good for ya. I done paid for it.? You don?t go doin? it right fer the right reasons, and things don?t work, then it?s all about hearin? preachers a sayin?. ?That was then. It don?t work that way anymore. We know better, now.? Ya make the Word of God of no effect yer own self, and then ya go on about how it ain?t yer fault! ?God ain?t the same as He used to be, ya know.? God don?t change, people. Get that through yer thick heads, will ya? Justifyin? yourselves is lyin?. That just proves that you know who yer real daddy is, is all. His name ain?t Jehovah or YWH, either. ?Lyin? like that?

Then ya get to wonderin? about how alla them bad things is a happenin? to you and yer so-called flocks. Cancer and illness and what have ya? Yep. You got money. You got nice buildin?s all right. You say you got a lot of folks a showin? up to yer little church? Well, I hear there?s a lot of folks go to Wal-Mart, too. Lot?s of folks a goin? to football games and such. Shoot, lots a folks go to Mount Rushmore and the Sturgis Bike Rally around here. Lots of folks a showin? up to yer church, huh? That don?t mean anyone really wants ta go there and worship God. Some of ya just put on a good show, is all.

Then y?all get yourselves submitted to the government in them 501(c) 3?s?and wonder why the power of God ain?t in yer life, and ya wonder why there ain?t no ?old time revival? like y?all read about inna books. Oh, so ya think ya got the Power of God a werkin? in yer local church do ya? Well, in that case, imagine how much more?d be a goin? on ?if ya ?submitted? yourselves to God first. Myself, I?d rather go visit the graveyard than go to church. There?s more life inna graveyard? ?Trees and grass and flowers and such, if nuthin? else.

Why?s alla this stuff happenin? inna world? ?Cause you ain?t a doin? it right. Plain and simple. Ya done violated the contract. The Book tells ya you was a gonna do it this way. I don?t know why yer so surprised about ?er. You didn?t listen, though, did ya?

Wars and rumors of wars, indeedy. Who?d a thunk it, huh? I?ll tell ya who?d a thunk it. Anyone who was payin? any attention, and a readin? the Book some, and a visitin? with the Boss man over all of ?er. That?s who.

There ain?t a gonna be too many folks get to go with the Boss man when He shows up. It?ll mostly be poor folks, and they?ll be a bustin? their butts a tryin? to get the Boss?s house in order ?fore He gets back. It won?t be a matter of money or buildin? programs, just in case yer a wonderin? about ?er. Won?t be about buildin?s at all, as a matter of fact. The Boss man?s bringin? His own, ya see.

Oh, yeah. The book of Romans? Some of ya done went too far with that one. Ya gotta be aware of the weaknesses of others, and it?s always a good idea not to tempt folks. I just got one question for ya. How far do ya go along with that one?before you become weak?by givin? in to everyone else?s weaknesses? ?Strong feller don?t get any weaker by helpin? other folks, but if he starts in a doin? what the weak feller?s a doin?, why it ain?t gonna be too long for he?s a pencil-neck weaklin? his own self. Spiritually speakin?, of course.

Some of you folks a preachin? the Book don?t make any danged sense at all, ya know that? God ain?t no fool, and He?s been a watchin?. He knows the real deal. You ain?t a foolin? Him any. If you couldn?t fool yer Mom when you was a kid, how do ya think yer ever gonna fool The Boss man?

Well, I reckon. That mighta got through to one or two of ya, mebbe. Ain?t no tapes or books on sale inna foyer, either. ?What was given to ?em free of charge, and they go on about chargin? other folks for it? The Boss man ain?t at all happy about that one, I don?t figger.

Warm up yer coffee, folks! It?s a new day! We?ve got another chance to get ?er right. We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of ?er.

What was alla that stuff about China, Russia, and the Muslims about?

You don?t read the Book at all do ya?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled1.jpg (76.5 KB, 52 views)
Old 12-09-2004, 02:10 AM

Default Morning Coffee

Yeah, I know I?m late?I was busy.

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?! Coffee?s on, and it ain?t tooo bad this mornin?, either. Get yerself a cup and get ya some. Paper?ll be long after a bit, I reckon. I gots first dibs onna funny pages!

Yeah, I know I?m late. I was busy. I got into my research mode for a few hours there, and I fergot about the time. Then when I realized what time it was, I got aggravated ?and kept a workin? on ?er er a few more minutes.

Well, how about ol? Jeremiah? Any of ya read that lately? ?Didn?t think so? This is mostly fer you church folks. It?s about bein? bold, so this is a positive thing for ya. Pay attention, alright?

Jeremiah?s throwin? a fit. He?s tellin? the Boss man that some things Just. Don?t. Seem. Fair!

Jeremiah, Chapter 12 verse 1.

?Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously? Thou hast planted them, yea, they have taken root: they grow, yea, they bring forth fruit: thou art near in their mouth, and far from their reins. (hearts) But thou, O LORD, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter. How long shall the land mourn, and the herbs of every field wither, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein? the beasts are consumed, and the birds; because they said, He shall not see our last end.?

(Oh?keep in mind that them italics inna Book ain?t fer emphasizin? nuthin?. They was put there to make it more readable, and the folks translatin? it wanted ya to know what they put in there. Really? Ya oughta try readin? a literal translation one of these times! ?I?m a tellin? ya?)

Anyways, Ol? Jeremiah couldn?t get a handle on ?er. Couldn?t figger out why some folks was so bad, and they was still a doin? so good. He just couldn?t figger it out. ?He?s a prophet mind ya.

The Boss saw right through that to what was a really a goin? on. Ol? Jeremiah didn?t get what most of ya would call a straight answer! God don?t play yer games, ya see. He tells ya how it really is.

Here?s what the Boss man said:

Verse five:

?If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan??

Now, back then, the footman ran with the chariots, and they ran beside the horses of the nobility when the noble fellers went out ridin? somewhere. Wasn?t no ridin? horse fer the servant, ?cause horses was real expensive back then. Only noble fellers and kings owned ?em.

So?if ya couldn?t keep up with the servants of men, how ya gonna keep up when the real Nobleman shows up? If yer a livin? in a land of peace, and ya can?t handle the truth like yer a grown-up, how ya gonna do when the real troubles show up? ?or in essence, how ya gonna do when the real fightin? starts?

The next part inna chapter goes on to tell ya just why yer so weak and fearful? I?ll let you lookit up and read it fer yerself. http://www.carm.org/kjv/Jer/Jer_12.htm Read the rest of the chapter, too. It ain?t that long. Once ya get done there, go on back to what I been a visitin? over the last few days and weeks. Ya might learn ya somethin?, now.

Too many of those things inna Book deal with preachers and pastors and bishops and such-like, and most of ?em go on about how yer the one?s that?re a screwin? up. Them pastor?s ignore stuff they don?t wanta see. Yeah, they?re worse about it than you are! They know enough about the Book that they can talk themselves plumb out of it, and start in a teachin? things that just ain?t so! You need to sit down and read that dang Book fer yerself. If what that preacher?s a sayin? inna ?pulpit? ain?t inna Book, I?d reckon you don?t haveta listen to him anymore. Time to move on?or move out of them church buildin?s. You ain?t a gonna find no perfect preachers, but ya oughta be able to find one a teachin? the perfect truth!

Ya wanta know why evil and bad folks is a takin? advantage of ya and takin? advantage of America? It?s right there in that chapter inna Book fer one place. Tells ya that the preachers and teachers has got it wrong, and it tells ya they been a teachin? ya the wrong things. Period. The fruits of a church, and a nation, without God in it is right there in that chapter, from the first verse to the last.

Ain?t no weakness in Christ. Ain?t no bein? afraid, either. There?s strength; true strength, to those who are in Christ Jesus. There?s boldness to speak the Word. There?s boldness to speak the truth.

?And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, The LORD liveth; as they taught my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of my people. But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.?

Ya wonder why ya can?t have a Bible in school?ya wonder why ya can?t say ?Merry Christmas? to folks?ya wonder why ya can?t say yer prayers?ya wonder why they ain?t no truth or ?fair?-play inna nation? Ya wonder why nobody?s a doin? ?er right?ya wonder why the wicked prosper? It just ain?t fair, is it? That?s little kid thinkin??

You ain?t been a doin? no exercisin?, and ya can?t exercise right if?n ya ain?t a bein? fed right. Lot of folks says that they?re a preachin? from the Book, and a lot of folks tell ya a lot of good things. Things ya might wanta hear. That?s kinda like feedin? yer kids ice cream and cake and munchies alla time? tellin? ?em anything they wanta hear, when they wanta hear it; then wonderin? why they?re so weak and fat and lazy. Then some of ya wonder why they don?t listen to ya any, or do what?s right. Sounds just like a lot of preachers and churches to me? ?Lot of families you look at?if yer a thinkin? feller, you can see God and the church a bein? acted out right in front of ya? What happened to the family in this nation? Why is this nation a goin? to hell inna hand basket? Better yet: What happened to the church? God didn?t change. The church did. I?m talkin? about yer church, too, ya know!

Return to Me, and I will restore, says the Lord God Almighty. Gifts without measure. Strength, beauty, and peace. A peace that you cannot presently understand, and I will give you boldness to speak the Word before Me.

Some things just don?t seem fair, do they, child? Wake up. It?s time.

Warm up yer coffee, folks. It?s a new day! We?ve got another chance to get ?er right. We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er right. Make sure ya take advantage of it.
Old 12-10-2004, 01:27 AM

Default Morning Coffee

Most of ya are in for a real surprise.

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on, and it?s good this mornin? too! Make sure ya grab a cup and get some. Paper?ll be along directly, I reckon. I always gots first dibs onna funny pages!

Well, I reckon I gots some folks to wonderin? lately. What? Late? Well I been busy! Anyways, I don?t know whether to be real scared ?cause some folks is agreein? with some of the things I got to say, or whether I oughta be ?just? scared over whether they?re a hollerin? at me. I ain?t got into the real deal just yet, so some of you folks that think I?m on to somethin? best get yer hats pulled down around yer ears and cinch up real tight.

Holidays ain?t over yet, so shut up. ?It?s my coffee pot, ya know?

Well, when too many folks get to tellin? me I?m onna right track; they try to get me inna ?ministry?. They might try to get me licensed by the government again! I lost count of how many done tried to get me to do that. Five or six anyways. I lost count after that. ?None of ?em like my answer, either? I told ?em I didn?t see it written inna Book that a way is all! What were you thinkin? I said, anyways? Well, the one feller ambushed me in front of the congregation he was a runnin?. I asked him if he was a gonna twist my arm or what? They didn?t like me much after that one? I wasn?t bein? submissive, ya see. Oh, He wanted me to sing, and I hadn?t practiced up with the musicians or nuthin?. Ya gotta dang near put a gun to my head to get me in front of folks and preachin? and such-like. ?Sides, that feller had one of the best gospel groups inna nation in his little church. He didn?t need the likes of an untrained feller like me a singin? out loud!

Ain?t no such a thing as gettin? a license to preach from the government, ya know. It ain?t inna Book that a way. Some things just ain?t right, no matter what else is a goin? on. ?Stuff I been a goin? on about lately, I had one feller tryin? to slam me. He was a tryin? to get me all worked up. Little kid game is what it was. I was playin? games like that back ?fore I knew what kindergarten was all about. I let him know that God?d judge things, and I sent him a buncha stuff on prophecy and false prophets that I got posted onna Morning Coffee Website. If nuthin? else, he?s a lookin? fer the truth now, so that?s a good thing, I reckon.

False prophets is everywhere these days. Feller?s gotta be real careful about ?er. If it don?t line up with the Book, it probably ain?t true to speak of. I saw a website by a feller who?s a battiest?I mean a Baptist preacher a talkin? about prophets. He figgers prophets today is preachers and pastors and such-like. Ain?t true at all. There?s a lot of stuff inna Book ya gotta overlook when yer thinkin? that a way? Then ya go and do that sorta thing, and ya get to wonderin? why the Book?s so hard to figger out! Friggin? idjit. Remember, ?I am the Lord, I change not?? and ?Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever.? The Boss didn?t change none, ya idjits. You did! Pay attention oncet in awhile, would ya?

When too many folks start agreein? with ya over everything, and yer up a sayin?, ?Well, I think the Lord?s sayin?? or ??I feel?? and ?I believe the Lord?s sayin? this.? and ?Them other fellers up here onna platform is agreein? with me, too.? That?s not a prophecy. It?s divination and psychic stuff. The Boss man ain?t in it at all. Some preacher a sayin? that he?s been talkin? to dead folks is someone ya gotta watch out for, too. ?Thus saith The Lord?, ya idjit. Get it right. ?The Lord says.? ?This is the Word of the Lord.? If it don?t happen after that, ya ain?t gotta listen to that person no more. Period. Only such to pay attention to is if the person says, ?Thus saith The Lord, Repent or else.? If?n he?s a real prophet of God, the only way that ?or else? won?t happen is if ya repent. If?n folks don?t repent and ?or else? don?t happen, ya ain?t gotta listen to that feller no more.

Ya see a prophet a wearin? real fancy clothes, and tellin? all about how?s he?s licensed by the government, and how his ministry?s licensed by the government, or backed by this denomination, or by that denomination, ya gotta wonder about him some. If that prophet?s a tellin? ya all about ?his? ministry, ya gotta wonder about him some. If a prophet?s a tellin? ya all about if?n ya go to ?his? school to learn how to become a prophet, ya gotta wonder about him some. If a prophet says ya gotta pay money in any way, shape, or form, fer the privilege of becomin? a prophet, ya gotta wonder about him some. If a prophet?s a tellin? ya to buy his books and tapes about prophecy, ya gotta wonder about him some. If a prophet?s a braggin? about all that ?he?s? done in the Lord?s Name, ya gotta wonder about him some. One thing more, fer now, if a prophet?s a backin? one politician, preacher, or denomination over another, and a gettin? paid fer the privilege, ya might wanta wonder about him some. That holds true fer preachers and pastors and denominations fer that matter.

When any one of ?em wants to be in charge, God ain?t in it.

Submit yourselves one to another in love. Anything else is based upon false teaching. The gifts of the Breath of Life (The Holy Spirit) are not one above another.

Mark, Chapter 12, verses 28-31

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

"The most important one," Jesus answered, "is this: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."

Everything in the Book is based upon those two commandments. Everything.

Those Pharisees and scribes inna ?story?? They was licensed by the government?and by their ?denomination?. ?and they didn?t like the real Messiah at all. They had no love for the prophet of God. A prophet who told them all? that they were doin? it wrong. He told them that what they were doin? right, they were doin? for the wrong reasons. He called for repentance.

If ya ain?t a doin? it right, don?t be real surprised when everything goes to hell inna hand basket, America. If ya ain?t a doin? it right, and if ya ain?t doin? it for the right reasons ?Church?, don?t be real surprised?when the Boss man achieves victory?by other means. Most of ya are in for a real surprise, and you won?t like it at all.

Warm up yer coffee, folks. Get yer head wrapped around yer day. It?s a new day! We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er right. We?ve got another chance to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of it.
Old 12-11-2004, 01:00 AM

Default Morning Coffee

I?m just visitin?, ya see?

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on, and is it good, and is it hot this mornin?, too! Ol? lady got me some of that Kona coffee. I likes it! Well, grab a cup and get yerself some! Paper?ll be along directly, I reckon. I gots first dibs onna funny pages, too!

Well, I got a couple of responses over what I been tellin? some of them so-called ministries out there. The one feller, I kinda like his response. Feller was all about, ?If I?m a doin? ?er wrong, tell me where?? He was real nice about ?er, too. We?ll see what he thinks about what I told him about all of ?er. Me and the Boss just summarized what I been tellin? ya fer a few weeks, is all. Well, me and the Boss visited some over ?er, and I let him know that if the feller heard ?Thus says The Lord.? he might not listen. Some of them folks get hundreds of emails a day that say that, and most of ?em just delete it. I try not to do that ?Thus says the Lord? too awful much. Me and the Boss visits over it alla time. ?well, He visits and I argue?

I had more of them prophets lay hands on me and anoint me than I can shake a stick at. Some of ?em got this really funny look in their eyes, too. Kinda like they was scared or somethin? at what the Boss man showed ?em. One feller got that scared look in his eyes, and then after a minute, with a funny look on his face, he said, ?You?re never going to leave Him, are you?? Not if I can help it, I ain?t. I don?t let just anyone touch me and pray fer me anymore, though. Some of them fellers?ll get ya all messed up, and then ya gotta waste alla that time a tryin? to get things sorted out again! That?s a pain inna butt; I?m a tellin? ya!

Here?s what some of ya might refer to as a part of my ?testimony?. Ain?t my testimony, ya see. It?s the Lord?s. He done ?er, I just happened to be there and to be willin??finally. Part of what I went through, though, I found out years later, hadda do with the way some folks was a prayin? for me. I might tell ya about that another time.

I grew up a poor white man. ?Well, I thought it was funny! Anyway, I grew up inna fairly big family, and we grew up ignorant and dirt poor. The best thing that came out of ?er was Mom a learnin? me how to read. I read everything when I wasn?t out inna woods, or a workin?. I first got ?saved? and baptized as a young teenager. I was all for ?er, too! An unforgettable experience. Thing was, the more I read the Book, the more I figgered folks wasn?t a preachin? or a teachin? what was inna Book. ?and I couldn?t get a straight answer to my questions out of anybody! Preachers, elders, or no one. Finally, one day, after alla hull-a-balloo, I decided that if they wasn?t a preachin? and a teachin? and a doin? what was inna Book, I didn?t want no part of ?em. ?Cept fer a couple of ?em, me comin? from poor folk, they all treated me different anyways.

I went on to start in a drinkin? and a partyin? and what all, and finally joined the Marine Corps. Long story short, here, ?fore I was done with ?er, I lost everything. Family, my career, my home. All of ?er. I ended up gettin? a Harley-Davidson and tourin? the western United States. Ayup. I was one of them kinda bikers. All through this, I went through a lot of different things that shoulda got me dead. Some times, it was all about, ?How did I ever live through that one?? I wasn?t payin? attention back then, though. One of the reasons I got that bike and went to tourin?, was that I was a really a lookin? fer good people. I didn?t find too many, but the ones I found were real good folks. I?ll always remember them. They gave me hope?just by bein? who they were. They weren?t a playin? no games, and near everyone I had ever knew played games or lied to ya.

Well, eventually, I got rid of the motorcycle and ended up in the Phoenix metro area in Arizona. I finally got settled into a two-story four-plex. I had one of the upstairs apartments. Now to shorten this up a whole bunch, one night I was drunk as a skunk, and when I headed fer my apartment, I couldn?t walk up the stairs. I hadda get down on my hands and knees and crawl up ?em! I got inside and got to bed, finally. Now to backtrack some, feller I worked for had a box of books a sittin? outside his front stoop, and after it?d been there a few days, I asked his Ol? Lady if I could have ?em. So when I got ready to take that box home with me, I hadda take a couple three Bibles offa the top of ?er?just to make sure the box closed good, ya know. Got the dang thing home and that Ol? Lady had snookered me! There was three more Bibles inna bottom of the box! Well, I couldn?t throw ?em away, don?t ya know, and I had no one else to give ?em too, so I put ?em onna bookshelf with alla rest.

Well, somehow or other one of them Bibles ended up by my bed. ?Don?t know how that happened?

The night I crawled into bed, I was a hurtin?. Wasn?t nuthin? a goin? the way it shoulda been a goin?. Was nuthin? I was a doin? that was werkin? right. So I got desperate and picked up that Bible, and I told the Boss, ?God, I?m so drunk I can?t see to read this right now.? and I couldn?t either. Eyeglasses or not, I couldn?t see the words to read ?em! I told the Boss, ?If ya speak to me out loud, yer just gonna scare me. Talk to me through yer Book.? I got the idea that I oughta ask Him some questions. So I did. Every time I asked Him a question, within a second, a verse popped right up like the words was in bold, and under a magnifyin? glass. The verses always answered my questions. Bein? of a scientific bent, I figgered, the first time was just coincidence. So, I kept askin? the Boss questions, and He kept usin? His Book to answer me like He done that first time. In between askin? questions, I couldn?t see the words onna pages! I was plumb blurry-eyed, cross-eyed drunk. After a couple dozen such questions and answers, I put the book back beside the bed, pulled the covers over my head, and went to sleep. I left the light on though. Somehow, someone was a messin? with my head, and if they came in, I wanted to be able to see who it was? Not that I was scared or nuthin?, don?t ya know?

A week or so later, I was inna car wreck. Cable to the fuel feed stuck wide-open onna curvy mountain road, and I was a passenger a sittin? inna middle of the cab of the pick-up. Four kids, a dog, and two cases of beer was inna back. Well, when the truck started inna gettin? out of control, we was doin? better than seventy the last I saw, and a slidin? sideways down the road on the driver?s side two tires. All I could see when I looked out the driver?s side window was the pavement, and it was a gettin? closer and a movin? by awful quick. I had time enough to say my prayers. Wasn?t enough time to be scared, though. I told the Boss man that it didn?t matter about me, I had ?er a comin? and I done lived some already, but them kids inna back wasn?t near started livin? yet. He oughta make sure they didn?t get hurt none. About that time, another car hit the passenger side of the truck, which put us back on all four wheels?just as we headed over the side of the road inta the ravine. The tuck landed inna top of a twenty-foot mesquite tree?and crushed it to smithereens! Wasn?t but two inches of tree a stickin? up when we got done. Dang near every branch inna tree was shattered. Nuthin? but toothpicks and kindlin? left of it. Nobody inna front or the back of the truck as hurt. One of the kids jumped outta the truck and fell and bumped his head onna rock was all. The beer wasn?t even shook up good!

I got out of the truck, got up inna middle of the highway, and went to preachin?! ?By the grace of God, we?re alive!? I went on like that fer a little while, too. Feller a drivin? the truck wasn?t too happy. It was his wife?s pick-em-up? She was some meaner than he was, and he was mean enough!

Well, a couple weeks later, onna Saturday that I had off, I was a standin? out front of the four-plex, and was considerin? things some, and I finally told the Boss man, ?Ok, if yer really God like ya say ya are inna Book, have someone stop right now and talk to me about ya.? I hadn?t got alla the words outta my mouth, and a little red junk car pulled up to the four-way stop not a hundred feet away. Turn signal came on, and the car turned my way. (About this time, my mouth got dry fer some reason?) The car pulled over against the traffic, parked facin? the wrong way, and a kid jumped outta the car, walked towards me and said, ?God just told me to stop and talk to you about Him.? I looked at him, swallered to wet my pipes, bein? they was kinda dry, and I said, ?Yeah, I know.? Along about then I hadda sit down fer a bit. ??Good thing that table was behind me?

Later, I told the Boss man, ?You really are God, ain?t ya? Ok, that?s good enough fer me. I?m in.? That?s where it all started fer me. Funny thing was, I started in a readin? the Book, and not a knowin? any better, I took the Book at face value. If the Boss said it, it was true. If the Boss didn?t say it, it wasn?t true. Bein? a sort that goes fer things whole hog or not at all when I make up my mind, I tried to do ?er right, too. To shorten things up again, I ended up a goin? to all kinds a churches all over the Valley of the Sun. Every time a church door was open, I was there. I was hungry for the Word of the Lord. I had this preacher, that teacher, and the other apostle, and that prophet a teachin? me and a prayin? over me and such-like. Ended up a listenin? to all kinds well-known preachers, too. Lot of ?em goes to churches in the Phoenix metro area to preach at other churches. Some few of ?em, I even got to sit down and visit with over coffee, too! One or two of ?em?s dead now, though. Dead in Christ, ya see? That means yer really alive, yer just sleepin? fer a bit is all.

I wasn?t much interested in followin? a career. I ended up a workin? here, and a workin? there, and a goin? to church every chance I got. I had all kinds a books on theology, too. Them yard sales they had all over the area was the place to go to get books on theology and such. I?d end up with five or six hundred at a time, read ?em all, give those away and start all over again! I was a readin? four or five hundred of them books a year, too. Sometimes more.

I saw the Boss man do some incredible things when I was in that area ?round Phoenix. Funny thing was, most of those things got done away from alla them churches. Some of you folk?s call them things miracles. Sometimes it was me a prayin? fer folks, most times it was someone else a prayin? fer folks. Inna parkin? lot at a restaurant, or inna coffee shop, or onna sidewalk by a car dealership?or inna trailer park? The blind saw. The crippled walked. The dead were raised. The possessed were delivered. I just happened to be there is all. The Boss was a doin? alla work. That was some kinda fun to see, though! The first time, I saw anything like that, it took quite a spell ?fore I remembered to close my mouth. Wasn?t that I didn?t believe, I just never saw it before then! Wasn?t no actin? nor tricks to that one.

If it ain?t inna Book, it ain?t true. It?s all fer now just like it was all fer them original twelve disciples, and fer the original church of believers in Jerusalem...

There?s a lot more to alla this about where me and the Boss man been together. Some of it good and some of it bad. I will always miss those days on that mountain in the desert near Apache Junction. Ayup. Six months onna mountain?just me and the Boss. Lookin? back, fer the most part, that was a real good time. I?ve spent most of the last fourteen years inna ?spiritual desert?, though. Ya see?for a few years there, I came to trust the ?men of God? more than I trusted God. It took some doin? to get over alla that, too, I?m a tellin? ya.

I ain?t near perfect, and I?m still a sortin? things out. Me and the Boss?we?re a workin? on ?er some. I will trust in God?s Word. I will trust in Him alone. All I want is His will in my life. Nothin? much else matters at all. Those so-called ?men and women of God? can go spit?until the day that they change their ways ?and return to the ways of God and His Word. I been a workin? onna effects of alla that fer years. Well, the Boss has been a workin? me over some, fer that matter. I don?t like preachin?. Folks can get mean about it when I get to preachin?. I ain?t got a license to preach, ya know!

Now, I?m different than most of them church folks. Ya see?I?m willin? to sit down and visit over coffee with ?em some. They don?t take to the likes of me, much, though.

It?s been a long hard road fer me, but like I keep on a sayin??I?m a little slow onna uptake oncet in awhile. I figger I?m onna right road, and I?m a gettin? ?er all figgered out. No matter what?s a goin? on, the Boss man is always right there with me. I just gotta remember to pay attention oncet in awhile.

I ain?t a gonna say that I?m the most sinful of men, but I reckon that I?m right up there near the top. I ain?t a gonna say that I?m the most righteous of men, ?ceptin? how the Lord made me righteous?by faith in Him who as born of a woman, in the flesh, done His job, and died ?and rose again on the third day. I?m glad He done ?er too, much as I hate the idea of Him a hurtin? like that. In time, it?ll be my turn, and I hope I face that day with the same grace? I hope that I face that day with joy and with laughter. That?ll be the day I?m a goin? Home, ya see? For now, I?m a stranger in a strange land. I?m just visitin?, ya see?

Until then, ya best warm up yer coffee, folks! It?s a new day! We?ve got another chance to get ?er right. We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of ?er will ya?

Oh. You don?t have to go through what I went through to come to believe in the God of yer Salvation. I was a makin? ?er too hard on myself! I done told ya that I?m a little thick sometimes! All ya gotta do is to just believe. He done the rest for ya already! How easy is that? Don?t matter where yer at or what yer a doin?, just call on His name. It?s that easy. The only hard part is gettin? over yerself already!
Old 12-12-2004, 12:27 AM

Default Morning Coffee

Christmas time?s a comin?!

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on, and it?s good, and is it hot this mornin?, too. Ya best grab a cup and get yerself some. Paper?ll be along after a bit, I reckon. I gots first dibs onna funny pages!

Well, I know what we?re a gonna visit over this mornin?. I just don?t know where ta start with ?er is all! Thing is, to do ?er right would take a spell. So when?re we a gonna visit over Christmas? What?d?ya mean when?re we a gonna visit over Christmas? We been a doin? ?er fer a month now! You people don?t pay no attention at all do ya? Ya know how I set ya up just a visitin? over coffee inna mornin? every day? That?s what I been a doin? fer three-four weeks now! ?jeez? You got a headache or what? ?Lord knows you sure ain?t a thinkin? any! Christmas time?s a comin?. Christmas time?s a comin??Christmas time?s a comin?? Oh. Don?t like my singin? do ya? Make a joyful noise, ya idjit? ?Can?t get much more noisier than me a singin?.

Well, I done reckon I got folks a wonderin? ?Just who is this guy?? Cool. Means yer a thinkin?. Ya start in askin? questions, ya gotta be real careful, though. Ya just might get an answer! Ya remember me a visitin? all about politics awhile back? I had one feller who figgerd I was Ben Stein? Well, I?m better lookin? than Ben is, and I ain?t got his money. Well, Me and Ben both wear eye-glasses, I reckon? I like it best when folks are a sayin? about me, ?Just who does this guy think he is, anyway?? I ain?t nobody accordin? to the ways of men. Accordin? to the ways of God, I?m one of His sons. That?s all I needa know about ?er right there. That?s a pretty big title, and I ain?t really up to it yet, but me and the Boss?re a gettin? there. A little here and a little there. When I first believed, He done give me the title accordin? to His Word. I reckon that?s good enough fer me! If?n it ain?t good enough fer you? I want ya to read Mark, Chapter 13 for me. I want you to read the whole thing, but I wanta start in verse five. http://www.bible.com/

?And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.?

Another place inna Book it talks about how folks?ll say, ?Jesus is comin? here.? or ?Jesus is a comin? over there tomorrow. Ya best go over there and get ready!? It ain?t inna Book like that.

It says do not be deceived. Jesus even said it! Don?t be deceived. Inna next few verses after he said that, He tells ya what?s a gonna happen first! If?n them things ain?t done happenin?, don?t believe anyone who tells ya different! Period.

I got some more on alla that right here: Morning Coffee<http://morningcoffee.net/modules.php...iewtopic&t=302 It starts with 2 Thessalonians Chapter Two, and that?ll go on to tell just what delusion is, and inna Book it calls it, ?Strong Delusion? What it means is that ya ain?t a thinkin? right. Yer crazy. Put on the mind of Christ ya idjit. Seek sanity. Seek safety. Seek the God of Love. The God of strength. The God of healing. The Lord God Almighty.

No, I ain?t even started in a feedin? ya meat, yet. This is just milk sop stuff here. This is kiddy-garten stuff fer cryin? out loud! You don?t wanta argue with me over yer religion, either. I?ll put the wood to ya with True Spirituality and True Religion. ?All I?ll have to use is the Book, and if that ain?t good enough for ya, I can get ya by achieving? ?victory by other means.? I?m ready to stand up and to defend what I know to be true and real. I know who?ll give me the words to speak, too. The Holy Spirit of The Holy God, who some call Jehovah and others call YWH. The God of Salvation. All else is?delusion.

It don?t hurt to be sane, but if ya have trouble with a + b = c? there might be some delusion in yer life, in yer home, in yer church, in yer denomination, and in yer nation. To live under a delusion is to be insane. To live under such a delusion is to become one of those who are the enemy of God and the enemy of mankind. To support any such delusion is to support God?s enemy, Lucifer, who is now called satan, or the devil?who is presently ?still the god over this world.

SO the question you need to ask yerself is this: ?Am I a son of God according to His word? ?Or am I a child of the god of this world?? The sons of God live in realities and in truth. The sons of the god over this world?live?in strong delusion? Such delusion is called sin. It separates you from God. http://morningcoffee.net/modules.php...iewtopic&t=267

Well, I reckon. It?s time to warm up yer coffee, folks! It?s a new day out there! It?s a new opportunity to get ?er right! It?s a new chance to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !cid_007f01c4e94d$ce26cf20$6cd8a2d8@s0025528782.jpg (13.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 12-13-2004, 12:21 AM

Default Morning Coffee

I hope yer ready.

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on and it?s good and it?s hot, too. Ya best grab a cup and get yerself some! Paper?ll be along after a bit, I reckon. I gots first dibs onna funny pages, too!

Well, I been a visitin? with a couple of folks over what we been a visitin? over the last few days. It?s been real interestin?. Couple-three of ?em know a buncha stuff about the Book and what all! Kinda hard a keepin? up with ?em. They?re sincere folks, too, so that?s been some nice visitin?. Well, there is that fourth feller. After awhile, he just changed the topic is all he did. The one was a tryin? to trip me up with my views on science and my ?theology?. I let her in on the way I lookit things. Seems she never put two and two together over that physics stuff and the Bible. That was kinda cool. Plus she really seemed to enjoy the fact that I knew some of the same stuff she does. It?s get fun to visit with folks along about then! I really enjoy it.

T?other feller, he?s all about how scientific reasonin? don?t match up with studyin? the Book. I?m here to tell ya, if ya use scientific reasonin? on studyin? the Book, yer a gonna learn yerself somethin?! It won?t be quite what ya think yer a gonna end up with, either! Empirical evidence rules. ?Then ya get into alla that internal and external evidence stuff. That takes some real thinkin? there, I ain?t just a joshin? ya none! I may have misunderstood his point, though. We?ll haveta wait and see. Real interestin? and fun discussions. No, they been civil and nice as apple pie about ?er! I?d sit down and visit over coffee with ?em any time!

Ya know what? I think that one feller doesn?t know that I know what I know, ya know? He?s hears me a visitin? like this, and I think he done made some presumptions. He sounds like a real educated feller. He knows a lot about the Book, too, I figger?so far. Real nice folks, too. He thinks that I try to force things to fit together, ya see. (Some of you been around fer awhile are laughin? about that ?un right now.) I ain?t no kid a tryin? to hammer a round block into a square hole. Things fit or they don?t. If it don?t look like it?ll fit, put the dang block down and get another to try is all! Sooner or later there?ll be only one hole left, and that round block?ll fit right where it?s supposed to. That feller can?t be all bad. He thinks alliteration is funny stuff! I think he needs to read Dr. Seuss again. Real genius there?Real Genius! Alliterative, rhymin?, punnin? verse? You try it! Throw in some drama and comedy?add a plot line and characters that you can identify with. Ain?t near as easy as ya think it is! Then try to teach several lessons all at the same time in just a couple-three or four of pages of it! ?Red Fish, Blue Fish, One Fish, Two Fish?. A literary example of the highest form of the art and skill of writin?. And you?ll laugh ?til yer face hurts and ya got tears in yer eyes.

I had another little lady I was a visitin? with yesterday onna internet. Her and a couple other folks just wouldn?t listen to nuthin? ya told ?em about anything. They weren?t even listenin? to proven experts onna topic of discussion, let alone readin? any facts and evidence ya sent ?em. Then they got to name callin? and what all. No logic or reasonin? in their arguments to speak of at all! I did get tickled at the one feller, though. He was disagreein? with her, and he bought into her ?Did not!? ?Did too!? argument at the one point. I almost warned him about it, but it was to funny to watch! I thought he knew better! Them folks that was a arguin? like alla that kept actin? like they was takin? the moral high ground, and then a callin? names and makin? unfounded accusations. The one feller I mentioned, let that little lady confuse him. Then the ones that wasn?t arguin? with any sense was denyin? it over and over, and everything that they done posted revealed the truth about the situation. So they was a lyin? on top of alla the rest of it! ?Book talks about folks like that.

Now this is outta context, ?cause ol? James was talkin? about the church, but it still fits.

James, Chapter 3, verse fourteen. http://bibleontheweb.com/Bible.asp Pay attention to verse sixteen.

?But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.?

Them other fellers wasn?t a visitin? quite like that. They was more like the next couple of verses.

?But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.?

And like I say. Folks that like alliteration, and like meetin? good folks to visit with?well, they can?t be all bad. Them other folk?s?d be real funny to watch ?if they weren?t so dangerous to ya.

Warm up yer coffee, folks! It?s a new day! We got another opportunity to get ?er all sorted out. We got another chance to get ?er right. Make sure ya take advantage of it, will ya?

There?s more a goin? on here this mornin? than some of ya might figger. I?ll let you sort it out this go ?round.

I hope yer ready. ?Christmas time?s a comin??Christmas time?s a comin??Christmas time?s a comin??
Old 12-14-2004, 12:10 AM

Default Morning Coffee

About Dancin? Inna Dark.

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on and it ain?t bad at all this mornin?, either. Ya best grab a cup and get yerself some! Ya best have yer eyes open if?n yer a gonna visit with me! Paper?ll be along after a bit, I?d imagine. I gots first dibs onna funny pages, too!

Well, I?m a gonna share another little secret with ya this mornin?. All along, fer over three years, some few of ya know I been a preachin? at ya over coffee inna mornin?. This won?t be no real surprise to you folks. Some of you new folks think I quote the Book alla time. It?s just durin? the holidays that I get to doin? that regular-like around here. Well, here?s the thing. I explained Mornin? Coffee?s ritualistic and mythological implications quite some time ago. I never got around to lookin? at ?er from a real Biblical perspective for ya. I mean, I give ya a few hints here and there, and some of ya paid attention. Some of ya don?t get it, though.

Now tomorrow, I?m a gonna take a day off and repost that old column on ?Dancin? Inna Dark.? Today, I wanta lookit that one from a slightly different point of view, though. Well, I?m about past due to sleep in a bunch! You can visit The Federal Observer, or the ?Coffee?s On? forum at http://morningcoffee.net/modules.php...viewforum&f=4, or if?n ya want you can go to The Patriot Files and visit their forums, and go back and read from a couple years ago. Ya gotta register and sign in to read ?em. Look under the ?Marine?s? forum once ya get in there.

Anyways?here?s what I wanta lookit this mornin?.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...3;&version=31;

The first part of that is some preacher fellers? a not likin? Jesus teachin?s, so they always tried to trip Him up when they thought that they could get away with it. The one verse, John 3:16, is in that settin?: When the preacher?s was a tryin? to mess with the Boss?s kid. Remember that.

16?For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.?

Yeah, it?s the New International Version. I thought my point would be some easier to see with this one. Now shut up. I?m a talkin? here! Read the first part of that chapter for me. The part after verse twenty-one is talkin? about another place and settin? entirely.

Now each time that Jesus answered them preacher fellers, He done what I told ya about t?other day. He don?t play their games. He gets right to the heart of the matter. Jesus answered the question and Nicodemus didn?t get it. He was walkin? inna dark, ya see?and he was a preacher of the Israelites! Jesus said the same thing: Verse 10:?You are Israel's teacher,? said Jesus, ?and do you not understand these things??

Most preachers then and now?d be real upset if?n ya ever told ?em that. At best, they?d just ignore ya. Once ya started gettin? to folks, and a gettin? ?em to listen to ya, that?s when they?d all get mad at ya! Now myself, mostly I wanta hear about them preacher fellers preachin? Jesus Christ and Him crucified. If they?re a preachin? the truth about that, the rest oughta come along after a bit. Now. I?m a gonna pull a ?preacher trick? and skip a verse. You go ahead and read the whole thing. Verse twelve: ?I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things??

That?s about what I?ve done around here for quite some time now. You people need to put yerself in them Pharisees shoes, be honest with yerself, and see how you?d be if someone were sayin? the same things to you right now, as Jesus was a sayin? to them. Then when ya read about the interactions between the Apostles and the scribes and Pharisees, do the same thing. Listen. Hear the words being spoken in the face of all that you believe and hold dear. How do ya feel? What are ya thinkin?? How do ya react? With a verse from scripture? With a challenge? ?Who are you?? ?Who gave you the right to say these things to me!?? ?Where did you come from? ? Who are your teachers?? ?What synagogue and church do you belong to?? ?Where are your credentials?? ?Where?s your license?? ?What seminary did you go to?? ?Who?s your pastor?? ?What denomination do you belong to, anyway?? ?What town do you come from?? ?What part of the country do you come from?? ?Or as Nicodemus did: ?How can this be?? He said, perhaps with a bit of a sneer, or else in wonder, and a beginnin? of seein? the light. Mebbe he was thinkin?, ?This guy?s sharp. I gotta watch out for that with Him.? From out of darkness, indeed.

Remember. Nazareth wasn?t well thought of. That made Jesus not only ?just? a skilled laborer, and therefore relatively uneducated in the eyes of the Pharisees, but it made Him a hick and a trouble maker. I mean, His lineage had some ?bad? blood it, ya know, ya know? Blood always tells, doesn?t it! Ya know he had a "hillbilly" accent, don't ya? ?from the ?red? states, indeed?

?Come out of her My people.? ?Let My people go.? And with so many of you, Jesus? words are the same for you today. ?I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things??

Dancin? inna dark, indeed.

When it?s dark out, I generally look fer some light. Not to mention a decent dup of coffee. Speakin? of which. It?s time to warm yer coffee and get yer head?s wrapped around the day. It?s a new day, folks! We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er right. We?ve got another chance to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of it.

Christmas times a comin??Christmas time?s a comin??Christmas time?s a comin??

?And I have yet to begin to feed you real meat. If you choke on milk, how can you endure strong meat? If you do not believe when earthly things are told to you?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:32 PM

Default Dancin' Inna Dark.

?Mornin' folks! How the hell ya doin' today! Coffee's on! Ya best get a cup and get yer eyes open! Paper'll be here directly I imagine.

Oh, poop! YAAAAwwwnnn. Dang coffee ain't done yet. Reckon I gotta wait on it fer a couple-three minutes. So what're we visitin' over today do ya reckon? Dang it, I was askin' you! I gotta make all the hard decisions around here don't I?

I was studyin' some more on that mythological stuff a few days ago. It's been awhile since I took a long hard look at it. Pretty interestin' stuff if ya can get past all the three-dollar words, that is! I got my list I wanta look over too...where the hell's my ink pen anyway? There it is. Ol' Lady musta been in here. I don't remember leavin' it way over there.

Let's see... attributes and drawbacks of bein' human? Naw. That's too much of a mouth full if ya ain't had yer coffee yet...nope, did that one...did that one...don't wanta do that one yet...did that one...kinda visited over that one...

Well, I reckon. Miss Ruth Ann gave me somethin' to figger over, but that ain't gonna be ready fer a couple-three days. I gotta figger on it some before I run off at the mouth.

Man, I can't hardly think without my coffee...just a minute...

...Man, that's good stuff. Dang near burn yer lips, too! Are ya ready yet? Well, here we go! Hang on to yer britches, it's gonna be a helluva ride!

Ya ever dance inna dark? Pretty interestin' when ya do that. I ain't talkin' about full moon dark. I'm talkin' about dark like ya never think you'll see the light of day, dark. The kinda dark where ya can't see yer hand in front of yer face. City folks don't really know what that can be like, I reckon, and yes, I've been inna big city when a blackout happens. It ain't the same as bein' inna country onna dark of the moon dark. You city fellers wanta know what I'm talkin' about, go shut yerself inna closet and block all the light comin' in around the door. THAT kinda dark.

Lotta folks seem to like dancin' inna dark. Thing is, ya never get to see who yer dancin' with, what they look like or nuthin'. Some folks a dancin' inna dark with ya ain't got yer best interests at heart, ya know. Now dancin' with the ladies in that kinda dark is fun time to time, but I ain't addressin' that kinda dancin' just here and now. Some folks been dancin' all their lives inna dark and don't know it. They don't know what light is, ya see.

Now when yer in that closet I was talkin' about earlier, ya been in there fer a few minutes, you step out and the light'll kinda hurt yer eyes a bit. Folks a livin' inna dark are like that when they get any light in their eyes. They close their eyes and cover their faces so it don't hurt. A lot of folks will crawl right back in that metaphorical closet and refuse to come out, too.

Ya figger out I ain't talkin' about physical dark? Cool. I knew you was a keepin' up with me! I could see that confused look in yer eyes that meant ya was a thinkin'! Means you ain't a livin' inna dark. Well, at least sometimes, anyway!

Some folks like a livin' inna dark. They feel safer that way. They like that whole livin' inna womb and bein' protected feelin', don't ya know. Me, I can't really say I'm that a way. Mostly anyway. I do like to stick to home and I don't go out much, but that's as much a conscious choice as it is any part of me wantin' to live inna dark.

Ya gettin' the idea, yet? Dancin' inna dark can set ya up fer some hurt. That light is what's good for ya, like it or no. It's a whole lot simpler to live inna light, too. Ya don't be bangin' yer toes so dang much, ya know.

That light is knowledge, experience, love, peace, and hope... livin' life as it perhaps was meant to be lived. Freely. Full of life.

Of course, I do like dancin' with the ladies inna dark, with a bit of a moon and some music a playin'. That can be a whole lot of fun, right there. ...Even so, there's light in that kinda dancin', no matter the quarter of the moon. If I gotta dance inna dark, let it be that way.

I'd rather my eyes hurt some than to not know what was a goin' on around me. ...And I sure don't like stubbin' my toes 'cause I can't see where I'm a goin'. Dancin' inna dark can be kinda interestin', I figger. ?Bangin' yer toes, runnin' into folks, fallin' down, skinnin' yer shin? Ayup. I reckon some folks like it. Well they must! They don't seem to wanta come outta that darkness any. Ya ain't gonna find love there. Ya ain't gonna find peace. Ain't no hope in darkness. Can't learn nuthin' by a readin' or by livin'. Can't even fight proper if ya gotta fight fer anything.

Ayup. Gimme the light every time...'least ?til it's time to dance with a lady inna dark, that is. My wife looks at me funny if it ain't her I'm dancin' with, though...

If ya can't figger all that out, gimme a holler. I'll fix ya up good and proper.

Warm up yer coffee folks! It's a good day! It's a new opportunity! It's another chance to get 'er sorted out!

Make sure ya take advantage of it!

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:04 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 11:57 PM

Default Morning Coffee

Always Faithful

?Mornin? folks! How the hell are ya this mornin?, anyways? Coffee?s on, and it ain?t too bad this mornin?, either. Ya best grab a cup and get yerselves some! Ya gotta have yer eyes open ?fore ya head out the door. Paper?ll be among after a bit, I reckon. I gots first dibs onna funny pages, too! Infinity dibs!

Well, I slept in a bunch yesterday; I?m a tellin? ya. I took a nap after I put coffee on yesterday, and I didn?t wake up fer eighteen-nineteen hours. ?Didn?t wanta get up then! ?Tween the cat a hollerin?, my bones a achin??and my bladder bein? full, I didn?t have much choice inna matter?

Then when I got up, I hadda catch up on my emails. There was a real interestin? discussion goin? on about creationism versus evolution, but that?s a bit much to go on about here. I wanta go another direction than that this mornin?. Christmas time?s a comin?; Christmas time?s a comin??Christmas time?s a comin??

Here we go. Remember what I said about Jesus havin? a ?hillbilly? accent. Can?t be proved ?ceptin? ?indirectly,? though. That internal evidence stuff? He spent His formative years inna flesh in Egypt. Think about it. You?ll get there. Then his daddy inna flesh, Ol? man Joseph, was from Nazareth to begin with. Jesus finished growin? up in Nazareth, ya know. All together, He don?t talk like anyone else around Him, whether it?s in Nazareth or anywhere else in Israel. People a bein? people, you know folks was makin? fun of Him alla time over that. Now then, one day he stands up inna ?church?, and takes His turn a readin? from the scriptures. They did that back then fer some reason? Ya gotta lookit up. I don?t have time to tell ya about ?er this mornin?.

Here?s what He said in Mark, Chapter Four:

?And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. 17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.?

Now?even if?n Jesus was ?just? a prophet, he willin?ly took on the job that was said in Esaias. There is more meanin? there, as well. He officially took on the job of bein? the Son of the Living God, the first born among many. The Messiah. That day was the ?official? beginnin? of His work here on earth.

Let?s skip a whole bunch here. Luke Chapter twenty-two, verse 24

?And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest. 25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. 26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. 27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.?

Another place, or three or four, He talks about who needs to hear. Folks inna church don?t need to hear about salvation. They?re supposed to have it already. ?Yet they are too good, and too sanctified, and too worried about ?Who?s in charge?? and ?Who?s the greatest among us?? to go out and preach deliverance. They are too good to go out and preach the gospel to the poor. They are too good to go out and heal the broken-hearted. They are too good to go out and preach to the blind. They are too good to bring healin? to those who are bruised.

?But I am among you as He that serveth.?

Many people today hold themselves as bein? greater?than the One that they call?Master.

?And you all claim to be willin? to drink from the same cup that He drank of? We?ll see. We?ll see?

Is the Spirit of the Lord upon you? I don?t recall Jesus needin? the permission of no committee or preacher or denomination. He just went out and done ?er. Didn?t nobody else have to like it, either. He knew the Book, and He knew what the Boss said needed done. ?and He went out and did it. He was a servant of the Lord God in this flesh.

I figger Jesus mighta made a pretty good Marine, myself, but that?s just me. Ya see, as a Marine, if yer a doin? ?er right, the more rank ya get, the more ya end up bein? a servant to those you are in charge of. They need to be took care of, and if yer a doin? ?er right, Semper Fidelis, Always Faithful, fits right in. Jesus was Always Faithful, ya see. Always. The question then is, ?Are you Always Faithful to Him, Who was and is your Servant?? To be like Jesus, you must first be a servant. If you are in charge, who are you in service to? Yourself? Other men? Denominations? Governments? Or are you always faithful?to those that you are in charge of? ?as Christ was, and is, always faithful to you?

Warm up yer coffee, folks! It?s a new day. We?ve got another chance to get ?er right. We?ve got another opportunity to get ?er all sorted out. Make sure ya take advantage of it.