The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2005, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Till Death Do We Part!

No, this is not the tail end of a wedding ceremony, but rather the terminus an often unholy marriage that pits the veteran against the system!

A few veteran reps have made entire careers out of castrating what is left of veteran?s lives and health. And no matter how irate this mega billion dollar system becomes at these charges, the fact is that this VA aristocracy is often a machine that exists but to self-feed!!

I have often called for the resignation, if not the outright firing, of several VA entities and a few within their support systems. And this cry in the wilderness has echoed all the way to the top, who wantonly and willfully engaged in provable perjury, record destruction, document alteration, intimidation and even threats, in order to obliterate numerous veterans? claims!

I have, and still do offer, absolute proof of misconduct, perjury and blatant violations of the laws of this land by certain individuals, singly or in concert within the system. Laws that supposedly govern domestic atrocity, experimentation, cover-up, perjury under oath and the likes! And this proof that I have offered, is in the form of the government?s own documentation, sworn testimony under penalty of perjury, and even undeniable records!

This proof has rested in the hands of the highest national powers, all the way down to a few untruthful and uncaring louts on the local level! Hell, even the domestic media itself has feared (thus far) to take up this issue!

This documentation and records of perjured testimony proves, at least in my opinion, that elements of the VA and it?s accompanying (self-serving agenda), as well as certain higher authorities, are (apparently) as hollow as is an empty chamber pot, and twice as infected!

If I am wrong in this analogy, and I hope that I am, then let that government and bureaucracy extricate itself from the pit that has been dug by the infected few! Justice will be served, either by those who claim to be honorable, or by history itself! ?For after all is said and done, to claim true honor, one must first display true honor! And no honor exists where truth is absent!!?

VERITAS
Old 02-24-2005, 11:17 AM

HC - I see your having a good day as usual. The system is - what the system is - I don't know how we can fight something that is beyond our control.

We fall in line like the rest. It's like lousy chow - you don't like it but you eat it - or starve. I don't know what changes the what's called NORM but its a system that's a hard nut to crack.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 11:23 AM

HC - someone wrote this and posted it -

Beginning today I walk with renewed faith in human kindness. Regardless of what has gone before. I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future.

Do you know who this was?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 01:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

FRIEND BOATS -

I believe that the author was unknown...

Also, for better or for worse, I have never been much of a follower, which may be a good thing, being originally from Fall River (Lizzy Borden Town) and all!

And for the record - I Always Have A Good Day! It's just that forgetfulness quickly overcomes the less than diligent, and the people to whom I redundantly refer, will always bare the Mark of Cain, I merely see to it that the blemish never fades!

VERITAS INFINITUM & INFINITUM & INFINITUM!!