The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2009, 07:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Psyco Vet M/C plates save the day

On the way home yesterday a guy in a big truck was blocking my right hand turn by pulling across my turn lane. Being the calm person I am I leaned on the horn and started shooting him the bird. Then I saw he appeared to be 6foot 5 in and 300 lbs. He glared at me and looked mad. Then I saw his eyes go to my front licience plate with the Psyco Vets M/C Club plate. His frown vanished and he smiled at me , mouthed " sorry " and backed out of the road way. I put the pepper spray away and drove on. I have always been pretty lucky
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 08:10 AM

Thumbs up

Tom (Frisco) doesn't have Psyco Vet MC Club plates but he has about 5 military decals on the car. He thinks they have gotten him out of many tickets. We also receive a lot of people driving next to our car and saying "thanks for your service", or giving him the "thumbs up". He doesn't go anywhere without a hat that pertains to being airborne and people are thanking him. On many Veteran's Days while he was at McDonalds and Burger King people have bought him lunch.

John - On another note, thanks for the picture of your grandson. He is a very handsome little boy. I have placed his picture on the refrigerator next to pictures of our grandchildren.

Raggedy Ann
Old 01-09-2009, 09:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default John,

Forgot to tell you....BobK changed your front license plate on the mountain. You'd better go look and see what it really says. Something about puffing peter....whatever that means.

Pack, The Good One

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 01-09-2009, 10:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Cool

RA , your welcome and thanks for your and Toms Christmas card. We are blessed to have grand children. Packer , just cause you like that stuff don't mean we all do. I'll watch your truck this April to make sure it's OK
Old 01-09-2009, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default again...John

It's not me....it's BobK, i.e. bOOger. I didn't have a thing to do with your license plate change.

Pack...The Good

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 01-09-2009, 08:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

The gate guards at the local Air base seem to get a kick out of mine when I have an appointment there to see the shrink. Sometimes they even let me in.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Pack

It wasn't the plate, it was the ordor of weed eminating from John's car, Federal law states any trucker who tests positive for weed (John, you know what a positive test is?) will lose his license for a period of time and must successfully complete a certified drug program.
Well........Getting anywhere near John will do just that

John
Pack did the plate....if it's one of dem computerized thing-a-madingies. I can do anything you want it to do.....Other then that forget it

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-10-2009, 06:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default bOOger,...

...I can attest to John's driving ability as he had a semi doing the "tokyo drift" on the way home from the mtn in 04 as I think he didn't have the correct burn going, and was focusing on drawing harder as we were approaching another accident with many a law enforcement officer directing traffic,...

...They waved him through smiling after the drifting semi lurched sideways, and tapped another car,...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1829.jpg (1.00 MB, 8 views)

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk