Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2005, 07:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The French

The French

I LOVE to HATE the French

AP and UPI both reported that the French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from Run to Hide. The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate. The rise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing their military. :re:

(I do love my email though)
Joy

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2005, 01:33 PM

Ya know I'm 1/4 French and that's my Grand-Mother on my Mother's side and boy could she bake!!! God Bless Her. I think she was the greatest - if they were all like her we wouldn't have any problems with the French.

Miss ya Grandma - really do.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 07-12-2005, 01:58 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

The irony here is that the French didn`t learn anything from the terror attack in Spain.Wouldn`t be a bit surprised if they get hit next-in spite of their wimpering,white flag waving,and collaberating posture.

Peace,Griz
Old 07-12-2005, 05:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Griz,
Yep. It probably wouldn't be politically correct to point and giggle when it happens.

Too bad for those in France with an understanding of the real world.
Joy

Old 07-13-2005, 02:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

As part of my American Revolution hobby, I portray a surgeon in, depending upon the situation, a MA militia regiment or a French army regiment. Whenever people ask why we portray a French regiment, in light of that country's anti-Americanism, I tell them, "We portray the French army back when it had balls!"
Old 07-13-2005, 08:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just some by guess and by gosh on my part, but I reckon that the French Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, incidental crashing and bashing in Europe through the ages, an over extended, greedy and poorly run empire and WWI plus WWII plus Indochina plus Algeria have all reeked havoc on the flower of the gene pool or at least instilled a very fatalistic attitude or just an ?attitude? about almost always being on the back side of history and a reserved seat in the penalty box.
Now then, Iraq was very definitely within the French sphere of influence since the coming of Saddam and very definitely French economic turf, big time. Then cometh the Brits and Gringos and poof, no more Iraqi sphere of influence, no more Iraqi economic turf and all the French can do about it is squawk about the mean, nasty Brits and Gringos stomping around in their former bean patch. I mean that is about the only arrow left in their quiver anymore, I?d say.

And now it seems that wannabe EU ?emperor? Jacques just has had his fantasy bubble popped and splattered all over the place. Both the French and Dutch peed all over the proposed EU Constitution and the much red-faced and embarrassed Pres. Jacques has now to be kept away from high places, ropes and sharp objects.

So sure, the Brits and Gringos are going to take the heat for a long time to come and a long history of bad luck, bad choices and being out-foxed at every turn has to be externalized. Either that or the entire population would be looking for high places, ropes and sharp objects. Then the tune ?Mikey done it? has to play or it would be back to Bastille times and heads being kicked around like so many soccer balls and I don?t suppose Pres. Jacques is all that enthusiastic about such notions, nope, probably not.

Scamp
Old 07-13-2005, 11:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

When Tony Blair was making the announcement at the G8 conference, Le Froggie was standing in a row behind him, with a look that indicated that he had just been kicked in the stomach. His facial expression could be interpreted as "Mon Dieu, when is it our turn?" With a population of 25% Muslim, the French are sitting astride the tiger, can't get off, and the tiger's getting very hungry. Wish my crystal ball was more incorrect, but I'm told that France will get their introduction to the the terrorists' game within six months. It will be exponentially worse than the London attack, and Lord knows what the French response will be. My guess is that a rapid rebuilding of the white flag factory has already commenced.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-13-2005, 11:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

In 1967 a buddy of mine had a French relative the same age as us. He came to the US to visit and was a real nice guy. I remember distinctly him talking about those "damned Black Feet" more than once. We finally asked who the "Black Feet" were and he told us they were North African Moslems. He stated that they were a problem and will always be a problem to the French and to the world. How profound or prophetic.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 07-13-2005, 11:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I am part French, in fact it all resides in my left little pinkie. Every time I try to drink something it cocks itself up like at a tea party. I'd chop it off if I didn't need it to count.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc Fred
I guess all those people in San Francisco are French too
Bob K

God bless the ACLU