The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-22-2007, 08:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Harry In Ali Baba Land!

Prince Harry is on his way to Basra (Iraq). The kid has guts, just like his mom, but it must also be remembered that so do hundreds of thousands of America?s finest as well (kids). ?Young Americans who will never garner the fanfare of the Royals!?

Our warriors will not appear upon the world-wide tube, nor are they being deployed at a time when their nation (England in this case), has announced that it are pulling out of the Middle East, and leaving us to go it virtually alone?

I listened to Secretary Rice on the tube yesterday spinning the hell out of our (as she put it) ?RE-DEPLOYMENT!? Granted, it is time that we leave these people to handle their own problems (they made them, let them deal with them), and to account for the now forgotten BILLION$ that have miraculously vanished under the sands of Arab-ania (Of course this will never happen)!

I think that I know what history will have to say about this mess - the same as it said about the President who?s old man made a fortune in the scotch trade, or the other Daddy Warbucks types who became war-profiteers (How Soon We Forget)! Even back during the Revolutionary War, merchants made fortunes in trading in American deaths!

Let?s cut through the Bull Shit and face facts! ?Wars are fought by men of blood, sweat, ideals and tears, and often capitalized upon by swine with but power and money in mind!? (Harsh but true)

?And so (unfortunately) it was, is, and always will be, for as long as our race resides upon this lackluster rock, careening around the outer limits of the Milky Way Galaxy!"

VERITAS
Old 02-22-2007, 09:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

That's the thing about British male royalty; they're all expected to serve in the military. One of Harry's uncles flew a helicopter in the Falklands War. His job was to get in the way of any Exocet missles fired at his ship that were not stopped by the standard missle defenses. Let's see now, did either of Bush's daughters serve? How 'bout Jeb Bush's son Jeb, Jr. Don't think so.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Nor did Amy Carter or Chelsea Clinton have military service either, Its not just Republican Presidents kids not serving in the Military here its an upperclass thing in our country of the rich and privaleged not serving in the Military.