The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2006, 02:56 PM

Distinctions
Staff 
Angry Ward Churchill attacks VN Vets

Ward Churchill referred to VN Vets as serial killers while speaking at the New School, whose pres., former Sen. Bob Kerry Churchill said belonged in a jail cell next to Charles Manson. The speech received a standing ovation. I am ashamed of this portion of my generation. They are not like those serving their country. These students are spoiled brats who think they know everything. I am a grad. student and I don't know everything and I certainly wouldn't know much spitting back out the crap that these "intellectuals" dish out. I wish there was a way to ship him overseas and let the real heroes deal with him.

President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Civil War History
Military History Blog
Frontier Battles
5th Minnesota Infantry, Company D

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

AB
Your signature says it,
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for"
What he is saying is part of the 1st amendment.
The problem does't lie with him, The students don't have the brain power to have a thought of there own, or they would ask questions that he couldn't answer thus exposing him for what he is.
People in every generation have questioned war and the people in the war from Washington's day to now, Its a price free people pay.
Fighting for someones freedom to say bad things about you is to bad but it goes with the uniform.

Ron
Old 12-12-2006, 07:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Yep, ol' Ward described me just about right, 'cept he's lookin' more 'n' more like a VC I missed a few years back, so maybe I'll just go huntin' one more to add to that string. This liberal POS, hiding behind his academia mike, is too chickenshit to say the same thing to a real Vietnam vet. May he die a thousand painful deaths.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Doc.2/47

If we were really as bad as he claims...he wouldn't have lived long enough to put a period at the end of that statement; now would he?
Old 12-13-2006, 01:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Don't have to send him overseas. Let's make a formal invite for him to come to Psyco Mtn this spring. He will be given the freedom to say what ever he likes. Something tells me he won't stand by his position. Let's get his address and invite him to the intellectual debate.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-13-2006, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Packo, along with the freedom of speech goes the freedom to bear arms on the mountain. He needs to be invited and taught the meaning of FRAG.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As things turn out Churchill is nothing short of a cheep academic pickpocket with a phony, juiced-up, bio. He doesn?t teach anymore because his peer group found that he has no compunction whatever about grabbing the intellectual properties of others, representing them as his original works and making some bucks off the fraudulent exercise.

His current venue amounts to student groups that invite him to spread his hokum n? smoke. And no doubt they are already buzzed up tight and prepped by their Profs before Churchill opens up with his diatribe and, as well, he?d get a standing ovation by doing no more than just peeing on the podium.

It is a fortunate thing that our society gives an ?allow? when it comes to youthful maturation and our students get exposed to charlatans like Churchill. Somewhere down the line the ?enthusiastic? students will become aware that they got smoke blown up their butts by Churchill and his ilk and will attain a wider and more realistic view. Until then, my bet is they won?t get into too much irreversible damage or necessarily become career hateists, spitists and cultural ankle biting parasites living off the fat of the land. My bet is safe, I think.

As to the Manson comment, I?ve long thought that Churchill?s ultra ego is none other than Manson, but Churchill doesn?t have Manson?s ?charisma? and ability to trick the revolutionary Chiclets into polishing his Red Star festooned horn on a continuous and repetitive basis.

Scamp
Old 12-13-2006, 08:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Sid,

You invite him to Pscyo Mtn. Then when you guys are finished with him, turn him over to Chris, Griz, and Keith. He is about as intellectual as a clam. He's just a dirty old man preying on young minds and young women.

Keith
Old 12-13-2006, 09:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Then ship him off to Iraq, or even Afghanistan. Better yet like an earlier post says, I'm really not a hunter, but is time to go hunting.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 12-13-2006, 10:19 AM

Funny..the edjemacated perfesser can't even define 'serial killer' correctly. Maybe he meant 'cereal killer?'