The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2018, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry "Priorities"

6-23-2018

(opinions) (An open letter to President Trump & Congress)

First of all - I do not envy you Mr. President, nor do I respect many of those within “This People’s Government” over the decisions that they currently have to make as concerns:

“The Mere Children” that are being used as pawns along “OUR SOUTHERN BORDERS!”

Granted, this is a rough decision to make, and one with no easy solutions that I can see, but no matter how you people decide, maybe you had better also re-consider the possibility that the price for any errors along these lines just may be your own immortal souls, as in my opinion, it makes no difference who or what a person is, or how mighty they may be, for there are still some situations that transcend human authority, and the decision to herd innocent children together (like sheep) into stinking cattle pens, is akin to what was done some eight decades ago, and half a world away! “It wasn’t right back then – so what makes anyone truly believe that it is any more human today?”

It is also my credo that neither title, wealth nor even worldly position itself, should ever entice any person to forget those mere children who are currently being confronted with this horrendous dilemma, as once again: “The human soul is still far too valuable a possession to just toss-away in such a cold, callous and thoughtless fashion!”

“Our Nation must always come first to Americans, but we must never forget that we are human beings as well!”

"YOU ARE LOSING YOUR COUNTRY PEOPLE!"

Hardcore
Old 06-23-2018, 10:37 AM

HC - You stated: It is also my credo that neither title, wealth nor even worldly position itself, should ever entice any person to forget those mere children who are currently being confronted with this horrendous dilemma, as once again: “The human soul is still far too valuable a possession to just toss-away in such a cold, callous and thoughtless fashion!”

Right now this show's the world just how callous we can get with this type of leadership.
But once again - this is only my opinion! Which carries but a grain of sand to those currently running this government.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote