The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2023, 06:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Pax Americana

3-31-2023
“Ain’t it amazing how history has a habit of repeating itself?” But far more amazing than that, however, is the fact that mankind (the foremost creation within this universe), never seems to learn from its own mistakes, no matter how many times they are plagued by them?

Even more amazing than that, however, is the fact that we still continue to pass ourselves off as the pre-eminent creation of intelligent life? And yet, we still knock each other off wholesale, covet our neighbors’ goods, seek to outsmart the guy (or gal) next door, and then make believe that we are still the ultimate creation of intelligent life?!
And we all have seen those splendid depictions about the fraudulent future of our magnificent species! But tangled-up amidst all of that fiction is the occasionally snippet of truth, and even a little wisdom itself, about other aspects of life that are not quite as exciting as manipulated truth? And these are the wars, the plagues, the greed and even the political avarice etc, that all go hand in hand with being but a poor, misguided human being?

“And of course, this is not the way that it has to be, nor is it even the way that it should be!” What it is, unfortunately for us all, is merely the way that it is – and more is the crying shame! For we are indeed a species that holds great promise, potential and even hope! But for as long as there are some people out there, to whom self-satiation and personal gratification, far outweighs all other considerations, then we will continue to knock each other off wholesale - physically, morally, economically, spiritually and even ethically, until that day finally arrives when the very last of our species looks skyward and laments our imminent demise! “But We Did It All To Ourselves!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-01-2023, 10:05 AM

Question Why I've asked several times - but no answer!

HC - -what's the old adage - To Error is to be Human!
-
And boy we've stocked up a lot of error's recently!
-
Nobody is perfect but the God Almighty.
-
Life is full of ups and downs and of late more downs!
-
I'm not perfect I error and I admit it - not all time -
but more than I'd like to recall.
-
As I've aged (thanks to our God the Almighty) I'm still here for
a reason. Many I knew including Family and those I've served
with are gone. Why am I still here? I ask that myself - and I
can't figure out why!
-
I'm an average Joe - like many before me and yet I'm still here!
What have I yet to do - to live so long?
-
It's not easy getting old - and watching those you knew - and
those you loved - to have already passed. They were better
than me in many ways - and yet - here I am!
-
What am I to suffer by living so much longer than those
who - are or were - better than me!
-
I've come to the conclusion our Hell is living into old age
when the better ones have already have moved on!
Why is that?
-
Only by the grace of God am I still here - to witness their
passage - of those I will miss the most.
-
Again I ask - Tell me why!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote