The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2023, 01:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Some Things Never Seem To Change

3-28-2023

Naturally, politicians of all ages seem to top the list of creatures that never seem to change, generation after bloody generation! And this, in itself, would not be such a bad deal if ‘politics and perfection’ were synonymous – but unfortunately, we all know better, now don’t we?

People generally, tend to learn from their past mistakes, but such, however, is not always the case as it concerns world bureaucracy, as is exceedingly evident by the repetition of blunders and wars that have been echoed throughout the history of H\humanity and that is most definitely an oxymoron!

Now, it is not my intention to be redundant, but it definitely seems to me that throughout mankind’s entire history, the only thing that he has been able to get right is warfare itself. Now correct me, if I am wrong! But God Himself Knows that we certainly have had enough practice at being fools over these many millennia to finally get it right, now haven’t we? “Now Ain’t I Redundant – Hell Yes!

But let me put it to you this way, how much mortal-blood has needlessly been drained-away and with it, how much of our promise, innovation, creativity and advancement have been wasted right along with it? And this because we have never learned how to play nice, get along with each other and ultimately – Live And Let Live!

“A Nation of well informed men (and women) who have been taught to know and prize the rights which ‘God’ has given to them - cannot be enslaved!" (Benjamin Franklin- roughly)

Hardcore