The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2003, 01:37 PM

Default Whatever happened to "BIN"

To me, not the smart ones that know, seems like Georgie has forgotten about Bin, and now concentratiing on Hussien (sp)

Just whatever happened to Bin????

more............
Old 01-30-2003, 01:58 PM

I think anyone that thinks that the administration has "forgotten" about him or lessened their hunt for him at all is mistaken. They are trying to let him get that false sense of security at which time one well-placed sniper shot...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 02:26 PM

He's living with the goats. I am really surprised that not even the media seems to care anymore. All those people wasted by such evil and before I'd take out Iraq I'd have his head on a stick to waive at Sadam as I rode into his town.

Dias3 has it right - its a false sense of security which is going to be fatal if we don't get our ducks in a row.

The real reason is that they don't have a clue if he's alive or dead or even where to look for this bum. If they've been catching his LT's than they should be able to give them a lead or two. But nothing other than the latest little skirmishes in SE Afganastan lately.

It's a real shame we look sooo bad for not getting this dirt bag and yet the media chases the Iraq problem over him. Let's face it he doesn't sell ads anymore.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 01-30-2003, 02:26 PM

Dias,

Maybe the govt should let the two "snipers" loose for awhile" with the stipulation they only get Bin.

Nah, bad idea.

The govt has the best of the best of snipers, but "old" bin aint gonna be caught till the govt sets their mind on it.

Hey to each his/her own, and that it my thoughts.

Just like you said " a false sense of security"

more............
Old 01-30-2003, 02:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Reeb......

OBL has been run into his hidy-hole somewhere and can?t even so much as pop his head up without extreme risk. I suspect he?s nothing more than a philosophical leader these days and others run Al Qaeda operations. It?s not that he isn?t dangerous or that al-Qaeda isn?t under a lot of pressure on a global scale. But maybe we?ve learned not to telegraph our punches via the media, hopefully so anyway. Saddam is another issue and equally dangerous but we can blow the wheels off his wagon before he and OBL get the idea or implement the idea they can, in combination, rule the world by object lessons in mass murder. In my opinion, any number of Countries are already peeing their pants and waiting hat in hand to strike a deal with the OBL/Saddam mass murder cartel.

Conversely, a larger number of Countries are ready to fight back, except the United States of Hollywood, of course. LOL

Scamp
Old 01-30-2003, 02:33 PM

Boats;

I was answering Dias when your reply came across, SORRY for that.

You and I know that the only way to get the SCUM away is the old fashionded way. SEARCH AND DESTROY. Preferably with someone watching the 6 with ALOT of training.

Georgie is on right now talking about the dates that we will attack, What are your thought about that???????

My God man, GIVE THESE PEOPLE AN ALARM CLOCK and that way they can do what they want,.... Thay didnt giver us one on 9/11.

I am not a very smart person, and I admit to that fact all the time, but I do know the difference between good and bad.

more................
Old 01-30-2003, 04:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I'm Sure

I'm sure that "Bin" may think no one is hunting for him! But, our government wants him more that ever. This lull may make him easier to catch as he lets down his guard. Shhhhh...... don't bring him up someone may tell him he's still wanted.

Keith
Old 01-30-2003, 05:12 PM

reeb the way I see it's like the other bush dosen't finish what they start why not finish what we started with that other country before we start up with another.

razz
Old 01-31-2003, 05:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down How quickly we forget

Any one remember the anti - abortionist and Olympic bomber killer Eric Rudolf ? Have we caught him yet ? Sure I believe we'll get Bin real soon.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bin

is Jelly on the wall of a cave somewhere. Within the past few days, Paratroopers of the 82nd and SF were engaged in combat in Afgan in a major battle. Doesn't look to me that the war there is forgotten. It's just forgotten by the Liberal Media who don't give a rats butt about what's going on in Afgan and are doing all that they can to make the President look bad. ABC, NBC, CBS, AND CNN have given almost zero coverage to the European nations that have just put out a decloration of solidarity with the US. I know that Spain, Portugal, Belgum, Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, and a few others have signed on.

Now as for Germany and France........well I like the Germans a little bit more than the French, and only because they killed a bunch of French in WWI and WWII. Screw em'.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)