The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2008, 08:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Operation Paperclip Revisited?

Operation Paperclip was a top secret program, where-by “Highly Educated - World War II Nazi Thugs” were whitewashed, fumigated, and then transplanted in style, to American Shores. “Could it possibly be that this attitude of protectionism is still partially alive and well, at least in spirit?!”

Back during the “Big War”, or rather, near the very end of it, a race was afoot to incorporate the dubious talents of the “Nazi Scientific Elite!” It was reasoned that it would be far better if these unrepentant war criminals served our needs, rather that those of the Communists, and in a way, I can appreciate these sentiments.

It must, however, be remembered that many of these blatant “Murderers By Proxy” were as guilty of ongoing atrocities, as were those who actually pulled their strings. And this practice was not restricted to the Nazis alone! As a matter of fact, the Japanese too, were busy in Manchuria, working along similar lines!

The lack of truth, and with it, any salvation at all, can still (unfortunately) be found amidst certain “International Powers That Be!” This is hardly a neo-phenomenon, however, nor did all moral and social atrocities merely fade away after 1945. Liars, users, abusers and low-life's of all shapes and sizes, will always be with us. And unfortunately, even in today’s society, those who rally around this kind of filth, are sometimes highly rewarded for their odious deeds and questionable skills!

I hear a great deal these days about being a team player, and that is all well and good. It must also be remembered, however, that the Nazis too, considered themselves to be team players, but we hung them just the same! “For where there is no truth after all, there can never be any honor!!”

And what about those who have sold their souls, and our honor, for fame, glory, position, power, or something as petty as affluence alone? Are these people too, to be applauded, respected, or in some cases - even revered?” The power players, around whose whims or cronyism, people flock, have themselves, been known to cannibalize the ideas, labors, and even the soul of others! Are the actions of these people really to be worshiped or aped - for a thief, after all, is still nothing more than a thief, no matter how lofty the position or title!

If my rhetoric is hitting far too close to home for some, then I invite them to remember that no matter what the excuse, how highly entitled their post, or how protected their actions, the odiferous qualities of a few of these creatures precedes them by a full league, in my opinion! And after all is said and done, one of the most dangerous critters in existence, is he who hides his true character beneath title, political adornments, and associates of equally ill-repute!
VERITAS (Truth)