The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2008, 12:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Poor Babies!!

I just watched the first portion of the 11 A.M. News and felt the pangs of pity tugging at my troubled heart!

It seems that the Fidelity Millionaire Outlook is crying gold-plated crocodile tears for the "Comfortably-Set" over being forced to get along on half the champagne that they are use to, 2/3 of the caviar, and but 3/4 of their normal intake of escargot - poor babies!!

If I saw correctly, and adding insult to misery, those mink-lined pansies with but a mere $3,000,000 to invest, and a scant $270,000 in annual income, are hard-pressed to make ends meet?

I guess that with Brenda and my $16,000 a year gross Social Security Income, these people would consider us beneath their contempt?

Poor Babies, or is that “POOR BASTARDS” - indeed? Hell, I just found $1.50 in Brenda’s worn-our purse that I did not realize that we had! Maybe we can start up a Filet Mignon fund for these poor, suffering louts?

“Well, I’ll be damned!!”

Now if you will excuse me, I think I will make a peanut butter sandwich, and lucky at that and then retire to Bedlam.

VERITAS [Truth]

PS: And yet, a few of those who came to our door begging for our help to get this Bill passed are now pigging out and claiming that they don't even know who we are. Again, this effort on Brenda's and my part was done for these 17,000 to 21,000 Dead POWs who can not speak for themselves and Not for the personal glory of those who already have more than enough glory for themselves. Now we know what it must feel like to be raped!