The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2008, 08:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Elitism - Fact or Fiction?

One of the greatest sources of data, in my opinion, on subjects that traverse the entire gambit of human knowledge, are the channels that bring history to life! One can delve into the minds of the infamous, as well as the famous, by spending a few hours engrossed in “Our Nation’s past! After all, what is it the wise man said: “He who learns not from history, is doomed to repeat it!”

One of the subjects that have been redundantly exercised along these lines, is elitism. As a matter of fact, of late, even a contender or two to the “Throne of Washington” has been accused of being an “Elitist?” Ah, but what about “Our Nation’s” past? We have, after all, endured the bad along with the good for the last 232 Years, have we not? We have also suffered no shortage of elitists, and also of secret societies during this time frame?

The Free Masons, numbered among which were great men like Washington, Franklin and even Paul Revere, wielded great power and influence in our early days. I do not know the scope of political influence that they still may possess, but other names have also surfaced that also carry tremendous weight in today’s political arena.

When, however, any one of these political conglomerates attempts to subvert, override, or dominate free thought, and/or free choice - or belittle all other lawful (though smaller) groups, then you will excuse me if I take great exception and disagree? Although united in cause, Our Nation and many of these (now) huge organizations, were founded upon the backbones of rugged individualists!! “The Monkey See, Monkey Do Mindset”, went out with Heir Adolph, again in my most humble opinion?

Elitism is what prompted our exodus from the “Old World!” We refused to be subjugated in thought and deed, and this maverick attitude of ours, is what made us truly great to begin with! He who adheres blindly to the policies or politics of another, merely to belong to a clique, is, in my opinion - ”A damned fool, and a slave to complacency and/or apathy!

“The Almighty gave us all a brain to think with, and Our Founders fought for our right to use that brain, did they not?”

VERITAS (Truth)