The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2008, 11:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Conspiracy Theory - Oxymoronic At Best!!!

A great deal has been said, printed, and aired about “Conspiracy Theories!” Many, I will admit, are as scatter-brained as Atlantis! However, you can not (and must not) dismiss all potentials as fantasy (?), carte blanche!

CASE IN POINT, and backed by the government’s very own documentation, is the military’s and the CIA’s own experimentation programs, by our own and upon our own! And if you still doubt this analogy, then I invite you to partake of DAIG-IN 2175, and the Church Senate Report of 1977, just to reference a scant few!

I will not immediately go into detail on these documents, including MK ULTRA, MK NAOMI, OFTEN CHICK-WIT, BLUE SKY, SECOND CHANCE, or the like, but the facts are there for those who are willing to get beyond governmental, CIA and VA denials!

I have posted portions of these de-classified documents before, but to little or no avail, as some, akin to what I just read on this site, keep referencing that little man in the ever-present White Coat - a cowardly cop-out by any stretch of the imagination!

So what is your mind-set? Are you prone to denial and fantasy, or are you open minded to genuine and provable facts, no matter who they offends?

Ignoring a problem, will not make it go away!!!!

VERITAS (Truth)