The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2002, 04:04 AM

Default Sniper Caught

I dont know how the rest of you Vets feel,

But ( if the two that were captured in Md this morn) are the real snipers; it is a real let down for the Vets.

The older man in his 40s is a trained sniper from Tacoma, Wa.

He is under intensive interrogation right now.

Just wanted to put my view on now before I go to work.

Just like Gomer of Andy always says "shame, shame shame"

enough..............
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2002, 04:53 AM

from what I've been hearing he was not a trained as a sniper but just about any of us who took basic could have done that kind of shooting, I don't see it as a black eye for vet's there is to many of us still running around not killing people it's just a nut.have a nice day.
razz
Old 10-24-2002, 05:22 AM

reeb,

Stayed up as long as I could last night watching this thing unfold. It was pretty good the way they put the pieces together. I'm now interested in this training area in AL?

This is the first I've heard of it I wonder if more details will come out as time goes by.

This morning I heard they found the gun in the car so that pretty much wraps up the charges. Still will need to find out why!!?

Will be watching the site to see what feed back others dig up on this case.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-24-2002, 08:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry I can tell you why!

The guy is a psychopath. According to interviews by soldiers that served with him in the Gulf War. Even at that time he showed signs of sociopathic behavior. He is a cruel bushwacker criminal that was using his killings as a way extort money. That's the why in a nutshell.

Keith

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-24-2002, 09:21 AM

Default Great Choice of Words!

How appropriate, Keith. "...in a nutshell."
Old 10-24-2002, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Reeb my main Man.....

?not-not-not.

That media ?Jody? done got your Gal.

The captured psychopath was in the Army Corp. of Engineers and as such, was not considered Combat Arms and didn?t get advanced weapons training. I gather he spent 10 years attaining the high-high rank of PFC. Impressive, huh.
Stay tuned as this one unfolds as some very interesting stuff is going to come to the surface and new books on criminal behavior are going to be written or old books amended in spades.

Scamp
Old 10-24-2002, 10:56 AM

Default Reeb

I suggest these scum showed their true colors by the waythey acted when they were captured. The big tough wannabessurrendered without resisting.

All those talking heads from the media are sure gonna be disappointed, especially the ones who, in my opinion, glorified the idiots by suggesting among other thingsthey would really put up a fight when they were caught.

Now fora political incorrect comment....

Thank God ( not Allah), except for some media afterbirth gibberish, its over now.

ken

"The typical American of today has lost all the love of liberty, that his forefathers had, and all their disgust of emotion, and pride in self- reliance. He is led no longer by Davy Crocketts; he is led by cheer leaders, press agents, word mongers, uplifters ."
H. L. MENCKEN

Old 10-24-2002, 01:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Whats in a name...

...Is it really surprizing that his name is "Mo--- hammeddddd"...

...but the issue here is he's a "gulf war vet" as reported by the news, and not a "trained sniper"...

..the kid is a citizen of jamaica, and is his "stepson" but they can't find any legal aspects that proves that...

...my thoughts are sick right now with how this nation is viewing EVERY veteran again...

...Even a true pysco vet would not gun down children, or woman, or unsuspecting persons...

...one might go "postal" once in a while, but it is usually directed at a corporation, or individuals within a company that they have a "private beef" with, but in this case, they were ruthless, and should get the death sentence in about 2 seconds...

...I say just give them to the relatives, as the rest of the nation just turns their back.....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-24-2002, 02:46 PM

An Engineer!
Don't tar us all with the same brush, Scamp! Relax, I know you,re not.
But ask Keith - aren't the military services called the "armed forces"? They're going to attract fringe psychos from Kluxers to Panther-types to Barrio bad boys who want a chance to legally get their hands on a weapon and maybe use it. Not to mention the out-and-out psychopaths who feel the military did not "give" them the respect and dignity they didn't want to work for! And throw in a religious "reason" and all hell can break loose!
Hell! It almost sounds like a good reason for universal service - a psych exam might spot these people.
On the plus side, he WASN'T a Viet Vet - had enough of that crap in the 70's and 80's.
A Multi-tour PFC, dishonorably discharcharged - he's not a Vet of anything - he's a leech!
Old 10-24-2002, 03:14 PM

Sorry to say he was or is a trained sniper, but on CNN news this moorn about 4:00 one of the broadcasters said he was.

I have been watching some of it since I got home, and it dont make anysense to me why a person (who according to the news) was asleep in his 1990 Chevy at a rest area would be asking for 10 mil.

This whole thing dont make any sense to alot of us yet, but I will guarantee you we will find out before long.

Such a waste and pity for the victoms.

I just hope they got the right ones and no copycat is out there now .

enough.........