The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > Veterans Benefits

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2003, 02:23 PM

Default Deployment Veterans' Voting Bloc

Good Afternoon,
Our War is with Mr. Bush, DOD, Congress and the VA. Free Veterans' Voting Bloc Bumper Stickers. We fight with our Votes and Philip fights in Federal Court and his Vote, no GUNS here.
The Bumper Stickers are FREE and it is always FREE to JOIN the Veterans' Voting Bloc. Please send me a smail address on the side to veterans_voting_bloc@yahoo.com so I can smail the Bumper Stickers to you.

Per: Philip E. Jones www.thetexasfirm.net National Director, Veterans' Voting Bloc, if you like to make a donation for the Stickers, please contact Hal Cleveland SC for the Great State of Texas. I have word the Texas Rangers are looking after the Money. :-)
E-mail Address(es):
hal.cleveland@charter.net

Thanks,

eric
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links