Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2022, 05:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Is It Over Or Was It Really Just A Prelude

1-26-2022

(Just more rambling questions?)

As an aftermath to “The Riots of January Last”, one has got to honestly ask themselves:

“Were these riots just a prelude of what may be yet to come????”

In my own opinion: The recent riots did prove one thing however: That Being – When the people of “Our Great Nation” feel deeply and strongly enough on any given subject, just as they did away back in the late 1770s and again just recently, they tend to let their feeling be known, “As I Believe That History Will Surely Attest?”

Now I fully realize that the emotions ran very high and intense during “Those January Riots”, but it also proved one thing more (in my opinion), it being that “We Americans” are still a race that is not to be trifled with, right or wrong? And I also can not help but wonder – “Just what might have happened had the events of 6 January not remained localized, and could this catastrophe ever happen again?”

Yes indeed – “We Americans” can be an emotional and determined race of people at times, and “Right or Wrong”, we have never been “A Nation of Patriots” to be trifled with, as “The World has discovered, starting away back on 19 April 1775 – “Some Two-Hundred and Forty-Seven Years Ago!!”

“MAY THE ALMIGHTY FOREVER BLESS – THE VALIANT PEOPLE OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!”

Hardcore