The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My Book is not Published!

Happy to report that my book, Vignettes from Vietnam: Brief Moments of Sanity and Belated Notes of Gratitude, is now available from Outskirts Press. If you will click on http://outskirtspress.com/vignettesfromvietnam, you can go to their page and see it. Hope you enjoy!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2014, 04:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default It is NOW published!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScout View Post
Happy to report that my book, Vignettes from Vietnam: Brief Moments of Sanity and Belated Notes of Gratitude, is now available from Outskirts Press. If you will click on http://outskirtspress.com/vignettesfromvietnam, you can go to their page and see it. Hope you enjoy!
Dang fat fingers!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-20-2014, 04:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Now it all makes sense.

Congrats!

Neil
Old 03-25-2014, 07:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil, not surprisingly, sometimes my fingers work quicker than my brain! Actually, sometimes my brain doesn't work at all.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

COL Brice: just finished reading your book. I enjoyed it so much that I am about 3 days behind on my sleep. There has to be some kind of healing in the memories and I remember much of similar happenings. I do still have my P-38 on my dog tags (ones with the notch) with their silencer covers and paracord chain. My jungle boots that I was issued 3 weeks before I DEROS'd are on the shelf and still have the extra dog tag in the laces. I hope the sales go well and I have petitioned Amazon to put it on Kindle e-books.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Take care & God Bless you and yours. ted WELCOME HOME, BROTHER!!

[for the faint-of-heart, I've copies an email from a very good friend who just read my book! I'm honored.]