Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2022, 09:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Wriggling Around

11-16-2022

(More Personal Opinions)

“Wriggling Around Does Not Accomplish One Damn Thing!” In short, if you have something to say, then say it! And it makes absolutely no damned difference where you say it, just so long as it gets said!

Granted, there are those out there who feel that one site is more suited to their needs and agenda than others! And there are those who genuinely believe that one web-page might express their majesty in a fashion that can elevate their status above the words, thoughts, deeds and ideas of us poor, damned stupid slobs? But in reality, is that truly a site that allows for most people’s personal opinions and views to be freely aired out? “Or is it merely control of content that turns some of you on?”

“Or could it possibly be fear to offend that prevents some open-minded and freely thinking individuals from outwardly expressing their own personal views and their honest thoughts on a variety of sundry subjects?”

“What a helluva waste of ideas, opinions, discussions, constructive dispute and even of semi-productive brain power, in my opinion!!”

Hardcore
Old 11-17-2022, 09:18 AM

Question

Damn HC - reading us the riot act again!
-
I make comments at times but they are my comments - it's not meant to agree or disagree.
It's what I feel about a subject - whether I'm right or wrong - I always add a little comment.
What we need is more folks spilling their guts about what they feel on - that subject and why?
-
The issues today are pretty rough. Many are either "yea or nea" on the issues - but
like you said - if they say nothing? Why?
-
I respect your values and your points of interest - I read them all.
-
We all see things differently at times - good or bad - at least we get new input -
but we as reader's - don't carry the weight - to make the changes.
-
Or the subject isn't really of interest to those who read it?
-
So; what are we - extroverts more common than introverts?
-
Remember that extroversion isn't an all-or-nothing trait;
it's actually a continuum, and some people might be very
extroverted while others are less so.

Extroversion is more common than introversion and is
often valued since extroverts tend to be skilled at
interacting with others.
-
These are all human traits and we never know which
subject - triggers a response.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote