The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2022, 09:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Thieves & Liars

5-7-2022

Life is sometimes a funny thing, but there is not a damned thing that is humorous about some of these lackluster thieves and lairs who attempt to attach their own names to the works of others! For it is my opinion that, in the end, we are all made to account for our sins, our shortcomings, and our thefts, both real and personal! As a matter of fact, I can vividly recall a well known politician who had a staffer pull me aside in their office to inform me that a piece of “my labor” that I had called to their attention, was going to be “stolen” by them! The actual words that were used were “You know that you wrote it, but I (the staffer) was going to take credit for it!!”

Now I don’t know what was running through that fools head at that time, but after giving their thieving words some thought at a later date, it began to really piss me off! “How dare anyone believe, even for a moment, that another person’s labors were theirs to take (steal)?”

Well, the bottom line here is just this: “After giving this ridiculous attempt to steal my labors some semi-serious thought at a later date, I began to wonder: “Just how many similar - thieving, (and lying) fools in times past, have (and will) made it all the way to the top of some political garbage-heap by stealing the labors of others, because we all know damn well that this has been done before and it definitely will be done again?”

“Don’t these thieving creatures have any honor or even dignity left in their stinking pustules?”

It is still my firm belief, however, that, in the end, we all pay for our misdeeds and other crooked dealings and this is an accounting that none of us will be able to escape? It will, however, be quite interesting to learn the truth about a great many things that we have all been misled about, or lied to over - now won’t it?!

Hardcore
Old 05-08-2022, 07:10 AM

Here's a good place to start:
Re: https://www.pinterest.com/justme102/...s-and-thieves/

Title: Politicians, liars and thieves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: It's quite a list

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote