The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Some answers,

I have to leave at ohh dark thirty in the morning for Wi. but will be back on Tuesday afternoon. Just came from meeting LT at the Outhouse saloon for a drink and there was something that we thought we should post but I forgot. So here are some thoughts under the influence of several glasses of grey goose on the rocks.

1. Delta is ready when you are.
2. The party will last until the last person leaves.
3. The party will last until the last person leaves.
4. The party will last until the last person leaves.
5. The party will last until the last person leaves.
6. The party will last until the last person leaves.
7. The party will last until the last person leaves.

See you on Tuesday of next week
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2004, 03:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Have a fine campout.... I am with you in my heart.

Dang, I wish I deserved to be there too...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 04:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Oh sure........

.........Hotlanta and Delta like hand in glove, inseparable, forever one. One thing I never figured out though was the sign over the entrances to Delta concourses. Something about ?Abondon hope all ye who???.
Hmm, what did the rest of that sign say? I forget the rest just now so I guess it isn?t important.

And for sure, the airport train voice Guy needs to get a life and some personality. Enough of "Stand-back-from-the-door-this-train-is-about-leave-the-station" ta dot ta da, already and yikes. I know, I know already for crying out loud.

Scamp
Old 01-29-2004, 09:19 PM

I'll check the Delta flights. Albany is really big on USAir and Southwest so I just naturally went there first. I even checked into the train.
Does anyone ever ride the train anywhere besides into NYC or Boston anymore? It is a two day trip and the tickets were over $300 if you get a berth, otherwise its a little more than $200 for a "reclining" seat.
DL
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 01-30-2004, 08:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Trains

As it goes this weekend I will be traveling by train from my new home in Oakland, CA to Portland, OR where the boat I now work on is ported. This will become a monthly rhing for me now cause of the 4wks on 2wks off sechedule I have. The train is an over nite trip and cost 1/2 of what a plane would for a round trip.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:43 AM

Alright that's it! We are all moving from the East Coast to the West Coast. Everything is cheaper there! A flight to Seattle is only $198. However a flight from Albany to Chicago (business class) is $600 while a flight from Seattle to Chicago is only $220! It makes no sense. (stomping my little foot and pouting)

Are you ready for the ticket price on Delta from Albany to Atlanta??? $305.70.
Then the next question. How do we get our camping gear down there? Is there a base nearby with an MWR so we can possibly rent a camper or camping equip?
Oh, the devil is in the details!
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 01-30-2004, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default 305.00,...

...that's not bad at all for round trip,...

...Already more, or less cleared it through upper channels, or I guess she wants to get rid of me for a while,...

...An event like this all wrapped in one package,
...meeting good friends, again past, and present, "party", pig huntin', story tellin' with no scheduled end, humm could be a "miniseries", never mind "survivor Hawaii", or what ever, this will be "SURVIVOR, THE PSYCO SHACK CRONICALS" Part 2...

...It was a dark, and stormy night,......
...no wait, that's snoopy,...

...23 April, Friday,...

...Who will pick us/thee/me at the airport,...

...I'm in, just have to figure out the "family details",...

...Sid has already had my shirt embrodered with the return "drop ship to" address "in case of inebriation",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 01-30-2004, 10:13 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Plans for a train wreck

Gimpy, Why I don?t fish: as a pre-teen I was on a boat with dad, his father and two uncles, night fishing for catfish. I had to go poo. Dad told me to just put my little butt over the side of the boat, they were anchored and pulling in large fish. I did as I was told. Less than 5 minutes later grandpa pulled in a 30+ inch eel. They called it an eel, looked like a big snake to me. I hate snakes. Never wanted to fish again. As far as Nascar, I like to turn right every once in a while.

Frisco, I never went pig hunting either. Back in my dating days there was this little problem. It only takes one drink to get me drunk. But is it the 12th or 15th drink? I?ll often forgetting and sometimes loose count.

Sid, White Lightening, women, guns, tobacco and the southern attitude I?ve seen. In some places they ask, ?Smoking or non-smoking?? Will this be, ?Terrorist or non-terrorist?? And thanks for not mentioning any barnyard animals.

Jerker, didn?t realize Atlanta was that inexpensive, it?s a lot less than Savannah or Johnson City. But it?s too early to finalize details.

Larry, I?ll make this promise, if your going I?m going.

Stay healthy, life in moderation,
Andy
Old 01-30-2004, 11:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

D. L. I believe they call that supply and demand or how
can we screw the general public.
Andy It sounds like they covered 2 of the basic 4 food groups.
Tobacco and alcohol
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 01-30-2004, 01:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mr. Alphe bet,...

...when you figure it out, pm me, and you can come down the night before, and you can sleep with the dog, otherwise he won't let you sleep,...

...I'll bring a fly rod too if it will be standard equiptment along with regular "Hawg Hauler's",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk