The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Doc.2/47

Dang it! Missed the good stuff again! Gotta quit letin that be a habit.

Y'all gonna give pore ole Keith a heart attack if he happens accross this thread.

Weren't me Keith.I been bein GOOD(an bored)!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Hal, your horn is on the way

Bob said he was going to stop by and see you on the way back. I gave him your horn to bring with him.

Keith, In spite of the pictures, we were really trying to save the girls from having to go in front of all the others there so we kept them with us. IT was the humanitarian thing to do you know.
We were thinking that maybe we could bring them out there so that you and griz and Frisco and Chris and James could invite them to church.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default she

...was sellin' raffle tickets for the church social knitting circle for comforters, yea, thats it, they look like comforters to me,...

...Bob, how many tickets did you buy, betcha your gonna just hand um out back in Indy,...

...NOW JOHN, WHATEVER YOUR WEARIN' ON YOR' FACE LOOKS LIKE A FEED BAG, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, COULD BE GOOD EATIN', OPPS SORRY BOUT THE CAPS,(NO I'M NOT),...

...looks just like i remember it, only it was dark by then, and graceie's smile is radiant as ever, who's the ticket seller, I would have remembered a fishin net, or at least the boat,..

...will hope on plannin' to be back down in peach land come spring, as soon as I settle up here so to speak, job going well as expected, had a "out of the park" yesterday, made about 700.00 on a one truck, need it, makes up for the other 13/ 100.00ers, spot delivered as thats what the customer wanted, yes siree, you sure can have it right now, don't get one of them, but once every 6 months , or so when they bring their pillow, and sleeping bag, and lay down, it makes up for the rest of the "spiral notebook comando's" that beat the shi+ out of you for weeks, and then haunt you forever in service,...

...y is for yes, n is for no, but okie dokie is easy,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Doc.2/47

Oh.For a second there I had the wrong idea entirely.I realize now that Bob is merely checking her heart rate and lestening for any abnormalities.After all being in the actual physical presence of bona fide Psyco-vets may indeed cause palpetations in some females.Better safe than sorry.
Old 09-25-2004, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

OK here's what happened.....John pushed me and i fell into her and Sid snapped the picture. They had it planned.......while I was there, she was complaining of chest pains so I had to check her out (thanks Hal for the excuse) Everything was OK.

For those of you who want to know what was actually in John's feed bag....(if I'm gonna crash and burn I need a wing man) TTHAT WAS HER UNDERWEAR THAT SHE JUST TOOK OFF

Keith
I really discusted over this, that I wanted to leave. I couldnt find my car keys....... I was looking for them when the picture was taken

What really happened was someone hung a sign over my head that said "free breast examination" and me being a man of my word..............

Im not ever going back there again

Did i ever tell you guys that I was diagnosed as a pathalogical
liar
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 09-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Bob is just trying to cover

None of this really happened, He is just bragging. We went to church that night and when we got back we knew you guys wouldn't believe us so I went to work on the computer and made up all of the photos. HONEST.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Yup that it!!!! Thats exactly what happened!!........Thats our story and we're and sticking to it......(Psst ....John's picture is the real thing)
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 09-27-2004, 05:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Do you know how many bowls of Total you would have to eat to get as many vitimins and minerals as was in that plastic bag ? Me either !
Old 09-27-2004, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

John
There arn't any vitamins and minerals in DNA, but Total doesn't bring a smile to your face. So as long as your happy who gives a rats a$$.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 09-28-2004, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default It seems

Bob, it seems like just another quiet night at the Out House. Being a big city boy, I'm sure you knew enough to keep your chump change in your right pocket and your large money in your left shoe.

The night of the 24th I was in Daytona, went to a bar that had oysters and asked if they were any good. Our server was from Lawrence Ma, when she said they were fine I got a dozen. The bartender was from Hartford and the guy cleaning the tables was from York Maine. It was a little different from the Out House.

Stay Healthy,
Andy