The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > Veterans Benefits

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2006, 10:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to rags
Question ptsd help?

Hi hope this finds evryone well.I just want to thank everyone for all of the advice and support you have given us since we joined the PF. And now, we have another question."Rags" and i have moved to NC and were told to go the VA in Asheville,as it is closest to our place now.Well, perhaps we were spoiled at the VA in West Palm,because this one in Asheville is ridiculous. i know i dont have to bore you with all the particulars,but i have to argue for him to get to see a psch. for5 mins. and they were surprised at the term CRISIS CENTER( THEY DONT HAVE ONE THERE). It s nothing to wait in tge ER for 7 to 8 hours only to deal with a dr. that does not listen.Antway, does anyone know of a ptsd clinic or facility near where we are now(Waynsville,NC).Some other vets that were waiting in the er with us told us the one in Raleigh is good, but that s quite a ways from where we are now.i am trying not to complain actually, but i love Bob and it took him a long time to get here and i would like to get him all the help i can. Thank you all again and God Bless you all. Linda N.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links