The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-08-2018, 10:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Isn't It Obvious By Now

3-8-2018

When “President Trump” first took over the reins at “The White House” (and unless I totally misunderstood), he brought over some of the people from “The Former Administration?” I can only guess that he figured that their experience would be invaluable to the nation? I also assume that he thought that these people were “Americans First” – And Politicians Later?

Since that time, however, the revolving doors at “The White House” have been working overtime and some of these holdovers have, in my opinion, been doing their damndest to disrupt just about everything that “This President” has attempted to do, which comes as no surprise to me, for if I have learned nothing else of late, it is that to some, “Their Political Party” means far more to them than even their nation! Or hasn’t the ongoing revolving doors at “The White House” (since the last election) become more than obvious by now?

Let Me Repeat: When President Trump decided to “Carry Over” some of “The Sour Grape Artists from the Former Administration” ( and with the losing candidate still anxiously lurking in the wings), it was obvious (at least to me) that the opposition party was going to do everything that it could, regardless of how it might injure “Our Nation”, in order to sweeten their prospects in 2020!

The bottom line here is still this: “Our Nation”, its future, its prospects, and our lives as well, must come before any political ambitions! “Or do you have some other country in mind to move to after some of these politicians totally screw up the works here?”

Hardcore
Old 03-08-2018, 12:33 PM

I'd say he's got more personal problems than political ones at this time.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote