Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2018, 11:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Short, Not So Sweet But Definitely To The Point

3-11-2018

Dear Mr. President

“Short, Not So Sweet But Definitely To The Point!”

A man of the people, must also listen to the people, do you not agree? But when ideas and suggestions are freely sent to you, acceptable or not, it would be nice if they would at least be acknowledged every now and then, instead of seeing these suggestions and words later in use, and listed under someone else’s name?

I certainly must applaud your logo selection for the 2020 elections - "KEEP AMERICA GREAT", even though I have heard these words, or damned close to them before! It would however, have been only decent that - If someone were going to utilize the words of another, they would have at least have acknowledged them or said thank you? "Or could it be that the ambitions of some staffers know no bounds?"

Finally, have you even seen the old movie (1950 I think) Fountainhead with Gary Cooper, especially the courtroom scene where Cooper talks about one's own intellectual property (Just a question)?

Once again - I do like your new logo for the 2020 elections: "KEEP AMERICA GREAT!"

• Generous - I Always Try To Be, Patriotic I Definitely Am, A Fool Or Someone Else’s Eternal Grab-Bag However – I AM NOT! [hrt – 3-11-2018]

Hardcore
---------------------------------------------
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2651280

Sunday, March 11, 2018
Trump reveals 2020 slogan: 'Keep America Great!'

by Daniel Chaitin | Mar 10, 2018, 7:57 PM | Updated Mar 10, 2018, 9:21 PM

President Trump introduced his 2020 slogan during his rally in Moon Township, Pa., on Saturday.

"Our new slogan...is going to be 'Keep America Great!" he said to cheers and emphasizing the exclamation point.

"But we can only do that if we elect people who are going to back our agenda and fight for our values," he added.

Trump also explained why he can't use the same slogan he had in 2016, "Make American Great Again," which has become a favorite among Trump supporters who wear red hats with those words embroidered onto them.

"I already did that. Right? Right?" he said Saturday.

Trump was in Pennsylvania for the evening rally for GOP congressional candidate Rick Saccone, who is running in the special election for the 18th Congressional District.

The president's speech, which went on for more than an hour, touched on a wide range of topics, including poking fun at Democrats like Rep. Maxine Waters and media personalities like Chuck Todd. Trump also took credit for the success of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, and broached the topic of the death penalty for drug dealers.

Towards the end of the speech, Trump said people would be “so bored” if he started acting "presidential."