Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2018, 10:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Systemic Intimidation

3-17-2018

(AND A TOADY IS STILL A TOADY)

“In my opinion, many of the problems that are confronting us today are of our own making!” It is also apparent, once again in my opinion, that far too many, regardless of their denials, really do not give a damn what kind of a world they are leaving to their own children? As a matter of fact, politics is the “New God” of the rich and powerful, and these moral cretins care not what they have to do to attain what they consider to be worldly success!

Once again, “Our Founders” have got to be turning over in their graves?

“It is also worthy of note to realize that even tiny ants have power in numbers, and the more control that they gain, the more control they want, and the more control they demand (opinion)!” And in the event that you haven’t noticed of late, even “The President of The United States” is coming under increasing attack, not because he is not proficient mind you, but rather, because to some, power is the ultimate opiate and their country be damned? “Open up your eyes and see what is taking place right under your noses people!!”

The biggest shame of all however, is that there are still some creatures that really don’t care what the people think or want anymore!!” And, once again in my opinion, there is an overpowering stench that surrounds those, be they in government or in the private sector, who would destroy 240 years of progress and effort for anything as petty as their own political agenda!

“Is this not how it all started up in the 1930s Europe?” And when portions of one’s own political and legal system doesn’t give a damn about the people any more, and they in turn are protected by the vested laws that they demanded be created, who then, does one turn to for equal justice?

Hardcore
Old 03-17-2018, 02:03 PM

HC - I agree - its like they forgot what they are supposed be doing. The more infighting they have the more the media plays on it - stirring up the issues and feeding this crap out to the public. Yes our founder's have to be wondering the what hell have they become?
It's sad to see all the issues in the White House and in Congress being so dysfunctional and not getting anything really accomplished. I suppose a great many of us see this yet the wheels of progress seem to have been put in check-mate at the current time.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote