The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2016, 07:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Yet Another Redundant Diatribe

6-17-2016

Like him or not, like his political party or not, and like his personality or not, there is one thing that has to be said about Donald Trump: “He says what is on his mind”, and I respect any man or woman who says what they believe, and not what has been programmed into them by others! No man or woman is perfect after all, no idea is going to be acceptable to everyone, and no person is without their own faults!

On the other hand, any man or women who positions this (their) nation above all other international considerations and demands, and a person who holds the welfare and the survival of each and every citizen (regardless of social or political station) to be of equal value in the eyes of God, man and country, is a person who will garner my complete support (for what it is worth), along with my admiration, and my thanks as well! We are (for the most part) patriots, and we owe it to all generations of concerned Americans, as well as those departed and those who are yet to be born, to at least leave this country a little better off for us having been here! “We are not a giant grab-bag however, to be used-up and then thrown away!”

Rather, we Americans are a stubborn and prideful lot, and if we fail to honor the mandates of past patriots, then (like it or not), the world is not likely to witness a resurgence of men and women like Washington, Lafayette, Molly Pitcher, Jefferson, or Lincoln anytime again in the near future!

The only questions left now are: "What are we truly made of, and are the people themselves still the power behind our elected government?” And last, but certainly not least: “What will be leaving our children and their children after them?”

Rick [Hardcore]