The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2018, 11:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Strange Things Are Coming Down

11-6-2018

Strange things are coming down the pike but apparently, portions our own government, and general population as well, just do not seem to give a damn any more! And by the pike, I am naturally referring to the ebb and flow of those things that we once took for granted. Things that made us what we are, and defined us as a race, are now being bastardized by people and groups who have now decided that they, and they alone, will determine the new norm? “To Hell with them all I say, as no one is ever going to tell me how to eat, sleep and even to take a dump when the impulse arises!”

We were designed and created to be a nation of free-thinkers – and that is, after all, what makes us what we truly are! And once again, woe be to those crummy and narrow minded little fools who now demand that we do things their way, lest we be ostracized, marginalized, and even lobotomized by a society that seeks to turn us all into the good little clones of each other! In reality however, these people are not all that much different from those self-described supermen that our fathers and uncles kicked in the ass some seventy-seven years ago!

So tell me again: “Just how do you feel about constantly being led around by the nose, being incessantly directed on how to think, and even how to vote these days?” And even as I penned these words during the recent mid-term elections, there are still those out there who would command you on how to eat, sleep, take a dump, and even on how to vote these days! “Welcome To the Not So New World!”

Hardcore