The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2006, 06:09 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The new plan, North Korea

The plan, Warn them to get the missel off the launch pad, then Strike the missel where it sits instead of waiting for a launch.
WOW, That would be a ballsy move. I dought if the government has the balls to do that, but then you never know.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2006, 07:39 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Maybe we do Ron, and your right maybe we don't but I bet that the missel will be shot down if it is fired at all. Does North Korea has the balls to fire it.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default RR

I don't think the leader of North Korea has the inteligence not to fire it. He will make his people pay for his actionsjust as always.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:58 AM

Yep they will fire it and the best we can do is shoot it down and that should tell them that having missles won't cut it. I only hope we've come a long way from those earlier scud days.

I did hear China wasn't too happy with NK and that maybe they may just have to go there and slap that boy to sleep a few times.

Japan isn't dancing in the streets either. The whole area isn't to happy with NK buy getting them off top dead center to lean in a more possitive was has yet to be made. I'm sure they are all waiting for the US to take the lead as usual and I don't think we are ready for that right now.

We are spread pretty thin and I don't think we have the manpower to butter a full slice of bread. The Middle East has to be cleaned up before taking on any more dirt bags like this guy. Maybe we can leave this to the Navy and they can lob a few into the base and then sit off shore and see what happens next?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boats

We tested a anti missel yesterday off the coast of Hawaii and it worked fine, The troops that would be needed to do anything against NK are already in place in South Korea. and we don't really need troops anyway, our pin point munitions are really good and we don't loose anyone. My worry would be if this north Korean (leader?) would truck a nuk to the 38th and set it off.
He might have to pay dearly for that but our guys would be just as dead.

Ron
Old 06-23-2006, 08:27 AM

True

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-23-2006, 05:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

ABM technology is really mystic stuff and exactly like hitting a bullet head on with another bullet, except at far greater velocities. Closing speeds are something like 20,000 ft. per second and not a lot of wiggle room at all. No one wants North Korea to put up an ICBM and fewer want a successful deployment of the US ABM capability.

So far the anti-ABM crowd focuses on the improbability of it all, the iffy test track record and in general, have nothing good to say about the program.
Unwittingly, North Korea could snuff the fires of their best pals and advocates right here in the US or conversely, if the ABM fails, it will be party time in Berkeley, etc. Lot?s of big chips on the table. We?ll just have to see how much starch Kim Jung Ill has in his jock cup; or JD in his booze cellar, and if he?s convinced that the ABM is a myth.

Scamp
Old 06-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default sea

Theres not really any worth in shooting it out of the air except to say we can, We don't want Korea to have the information they will gain when launched, after launch its kida pointless, they have the info.
But then, It would be cool to shoot a bullit with a bullit.
Ron