The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2003, 06:53 AM

Default "???????"

"Explaining the need for Marines"
Army Generals words, not ANYONE else's interpretation!!!
SF
NC
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default ????????

Its a good explination of what Marines do, Its also a explanation of what any Army Light infantry unit does.
I think you missunderstand my post, I have nothing what so ever against the Marines, I think they do a fine job. I have a buch of friends that are Marines and I don' call people friends just to call them friend, these are good people. You are on the other side of the fence (so to speek) Look at the big picture as what is good for the whole country. When they invented the car. Buggy wipe manufactures went out of business, not because there product was bad, because there wasn't a need any more. Any infantry unit (including Marines) have a long history and full of tradtion. The Army and Navy dissbands units all the time, USS Missouri got mothballed and decommissioned, Doesn't mean they did a bad job , just not needed.

Ron
Old 12-01-2003, 08:40 AM

Default Your message

initially concerning "MARINES" was about "not needing them", not mine!!!!! I do not have ANY problem with the MARINES or their existence, it seem's as you might have a question about whether or not they are needed!! Nothing to do with different changes of the past, it's about your initial post. Friends from the army, "I know so", what does that have to do with your initial statement!!!!!! And if further clarification is needed, ask the GENERAL OF THE ARMY, why he made the statement he did.
SF
NC
(A DEAD HORSE)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 10:39 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default hump

I started by saying the Marines were not needed, I still belive that, I was just trying to tell you that I didn't have anything against the Marines, in fact I have friends that were Marines. Then I asked if anyone could tell what the Marines do that a Army light infantry unit couldn't do . Your the one that started to go off in a different direction, (talking about the Sugar Factory) If YOU can't have a decent discussion on a subject, stop responding and don't beat YOUR dead horse.
I agree with the Gen, but what he said could apply to any Army light infantry unit as well. Unless you think that the Marines are better than an Army light infantry unit?

Ron