The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2005, 11:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy
Now that we know where the playoffs will be played, I'm sure the ole coach wont be playing his key players
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2005, 11:59 AM

Da Bears - SUCK!!! I knew Pittsburg would kill them.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-13-2005, 06:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: football

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Gimp, after yesterday New England is 26 - 1 when the temp is 35 or under. It was a lovely day, snowed like hell during the game. Ya?ll coming up? We can?t stop you but we can arrange so you limp a lot on the way home.

Paco, if you loose you have to wear the other guy?s hat? What kind of bet is that? Sounds like an AF NG bet. If you loose you have to wear the other guys Cheer Leader?s outfit. Now that?s a beg.

Bob, I?m a believer. How bout them Colts! They probably won?t go 19-0, got to be careful with some of those important boys. But, Super Bowl, oh yeah.

Stay healthy,
Andy

Andy,

Mah Deah Yankee Frand..................If'n anbody is gonna be "limping" it's probably gonna be Tom Brady after the game.

Just ask Mah Deah Southern Brother Packo and the "Psyco vets' frum Atlanta just how much pain & suffering that 'cover two', bad-ass DEEfense of the Bucs put on Jake DeLomme of the Panthers and Mike Vick of the Falcons!

When Simeon Rice, Derrick Brooks, Ronde Barber, Shelton Quarles & Company get through with pounding the do-do out of the 'Brady Bunch'........ ....... they'll be-a begging these boys ta git back across tha Mason/Dixson line,....... PRONTO!

But, ain't NO way I'm coming up to Boston in December........my momma didn't raise no fools!........

PS----------Packo, I heared ya Brother..............I jest happened to be about a block or so away frum that restaurant/bar where those two young sweet thangs frum the Panthers got arrested that day. Me and Jackie were in Ybor City (old cigar making district that's now full of antique shops and restaurants) and just missed seeing them loaded into a police car that afternoon. What a waste of fine female attributes!.........

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpy!

AMEN!

Got to go to bed early last night......Falcons were just kicking the crap out of the "Ain'ts".

Good luck up in the frozen Tundra next week......Deb and I, like you, will probably watch the game on the screen porch! Ifin' we ain't at the beach!

Pack Delhomme

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-13-2005, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default My, My, My

I seem to have met some folks who are very good at talking the talk. End of story.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 12-17-2005, 01:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default OK....OK

Andy........................Y'all gave us a good ol asswhuping!

Gotta admit, the Pats looked great today.

Maybe we'll get another shot at you guys in the Super Bowl???

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimp, not now unless we lose to NO tomorrow....fat chance...what size hat do you wear? Well, I guess one size fits all. Panthers are top of their heap! Now, how do we beat the Colts in the Super Bowl??????

Panther Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-18-2005, 06:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sports writers dream,...

...NY seems to be 10-4, and everyone will be looking for the Manning brothers to square off against each other,...

...I think my Steelers are a loooooog shot to go away in the wild card early, even if they make it,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 12-18-2005, 07:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Yeah, how 'bout them Bucs?! Didn't they realize they had a game yesterday? I guess not, 'cause they sure didn't show up!!!

I got in a ball-buster to one of the Bucs staff. He was standing in the tunnel making a call on his cell phone, so I walked up to him and said, "You callin' for help? You should, 'cause you're gonna need it!" And was I ever right!

The End Zone Militia was the color guard for the game and Renee Rencour (Andy, you know him) sang the National Anthem. Before the game, a bunch of the guys went into the singer's dressing room to listen to Renee warm up. As it happened, it was on of our guys' birthday, so he got a special rendition of Happy Birthday sung to him by Renee. The room is kinda small so some of us went out to the end zone where 3 models came up to us and asked to have their pictures taken with us. Naturally we couldn't refuse! One of them, a blonde, had the nicest butt, and I had one of them leaning so hard against me it stiffened the ramrod on my musket!

During the game (in which the Pats utterely crushed the Bucs), we chatted with a couple of ex-Patriots (Pete Brock and Steve DeOssie) and with Tony Siragusa, an ex-Raven. His Super Bowl ring is so big ("How big is it?)...it's so big that he has to drag the knuckes on his left hand. He wanted to fire a musket but we couldn't let him do that, but we did give him sword and let him give the commands to fire after a Pats touchdown. I forget which one of the FOUR touchdowns they scored it was, but it hardly matters.

All in all it was a great day, a great game and now the Pats are AFC East Champs...again! I hope Manning and the Colts were watching. I predict a Pats-Colts AFC Championship game with the Pats going to a 3rd straight Super Bowl!!!!!
Old 12-18-2005, 01:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Dan
Now that we have the home team advantage (Colts dont like cold weather)
its gonna be real close. Now I'm willing to bet a steak dinner on it but you hafta show up on Psyco Mtn in April to collect
Bob K

God bless the ACLU