The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1cav , Gimp

you both stop picking on me and it will get better, (for me anyway)
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2006, 05:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

I think you kinda got it a little 'back-asswards' don't ya?

You and Neil came back pretty quick after my original answer to Mr. Ryan didn't you?

Whatsamatta, you got a guilty conscious?

Are you so selfabsorbed that you think every time someone says something like I did to Ryan that it may be about you?

Don't flatter yourself so much my friend..............You were NOT included in that "three or four" folks I was refering to previously.

But, I'll put you in that 'classification' if you want to be included THAT BAD!

Just let me know.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gimp

Sure ,, go ahead and put me in there, sounds like some good company. and I didn't even read your post. Don't care what you think or your opinon on anything.
Ron
Old 07-01-2006, 07:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Isatso?

Then why may I ask do you find it necessary to offer negative comments about folks on threads or posts that you say that you DON'T EVEN READ???...... except when someone else trys to hammer the poster or has either attempted to trash or impugn another persons character or beliefs??? Huh?

You keep spouting & shouting about OTHER folks jumping into YOUR posts with comments or negative crap about YOU.

WTF do you think YOU did on THIS post, HUH???????

Just asking.

PS-----------You reap what you sew my friend!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gimpy

your an idiot, there that was my first negative on this thread.
I'll give you the same challenge I gave Bob K (to which he has yet to respond) You find where I started the negative comment toward anyone here. I might have said something negative about there post , but thats just because I have a mind of my own , where as most people hear are just fine with"What he said" The comment about a post are most always an opinon, Then the negative comment about me start so I give them back. People don't talk negatiely about me and I would never talk negative about them.
And you wrote " shouting " Thats a neet trick , you can hear me type.

PS-----------You reap what you sew my friend"?
Ron
Old 07-01-2006, 11:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
Since you mentioned my name and a challenge....Well I didnt have to go very far, first line of your last post on this thread
And I quote: "Gimpy your an idiot". As a northern brother, defending ma der southern brother The Honorable Bolregart Hortense Jackson Gimpinski, Who in fact may be one Never-the-less you just cant call someone an idiot.....Basically, you owe Gimpy an apology
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 07-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bob

*I said find a post where I started it, what part about the word started don't you get.
"apology" yea right. Ok . Gimp, Bobs sorry.
I never give an apology to anyone, If I didn't mean it when I said it , I wouldn't have said it,
Now soon as you find me a post where I S T A R T E D the name calling come back.
And this is the thrid time I said the challenge to you , you just choose to read what you want to read.
Ron
Old 07-01-2006, 02:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
Your request is a waste of my time for the following reasons:
1. The threads where you started your crap were removed by the moderators at your request.
2. Your removal from this site on two separate occasions. Also deleted all your threads and posts. (People are not banned from here because of their love and respect for the other members)
3. Seatjerker in one of the posts (Which was deleted at your request) listed, on numerous occasions the insults generated by you.
4. Again, nowhere in this thread is Gimpy doing any name calling. Then Ron, in all his infinite wisdom and glory, steps up to the plate and calls Gimpy an idiot...That took alot of balls
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 07-01-2006, 04:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking This Thread reminds me . . . . . . . . .

I'm reminded of an old joke:

There were three monks in a monestary. They had taken a vow of silence. Yet, the rule was one monk could speak one sentence once a year. A year went by and the first monk said, "I hate oatmeal." Another year went by and the second monk's turn to speak came around and he said, "I like oatmeal." Finally it was the third monk's turn to speak one year after the second monk had spoken. The third monk said, "I'm tired of this constant bickering."

I don't always agree with Steve but I do respect him as a human being and a veteran.
I don't always agree with Ron but I do respect him as a human being and a veteran.
I don't always but usually agree with Bob K. but . . . oh well . . . I hate to admit it but I do respect him as a human being and a veteran (boy was that hard type).

We can bicker and disagree but we can do it respectfully. At least I try to respect everyone because we all served our country when called upon.

Keith
Old 07-01-2006, 05:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
Coming from you, I take that as a compliment....From now on I'll clean up my act and use the phrase "That took a lot of testicles"........
Bob K

God bless the ACLU