The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 AM

Send a message via MSN to siabaa
Default siabaa goro

Hmm... I've included some stuff about me in the previous posts and then I come here. *note i stumbled upon the site following the results of a Google search*

Lets see.....

I'm a NCO. I'm Active Duty. I'm from Texas. I've been deployed to Iraq for a total of 22 Months over the past three years. I'm currently in Hawaii.

I like to be some what anonymous when I post in a forum. However, I'm not too private a person. If you care to contact me at some point, via email or messenger.... I'm pretty open about myself and what I do. I'm just not into shotgun blasting it all over every one when I make my opinion known.

I'm actually pretty excited about how things are going back in the rear. It may just be the tropical breeze or the rum... No... I may just be seeing America through new eyes.

hmm... since this is a me post... I'll include an additional quote.

He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.

Ah... I've just thought of another me thing.... I don't like to place the origin after the quote. I'd rather you look it up. HAHAHA