The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2018, 12:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Games That Mean Kids & Politicans Play

10-13-2018

“We are supposed to be a country of brothers and sisters! So what in the Hell has happened to transform us into a bastion of politicians and their ever obedient toadies?”

Now ask yourself this: “Why is it that, to some of us, the very same poisons that polluted the mentality and the reasoning of The Old World are now systematically invading our own way of life - right here, and right now? And for those of you who vehemently and rigorously deny this potentiality, then I must assume that you are either blind or a traitor, in my opinion? And although I firmly agree that there have always been those who operate strictly on their own behalf, and in the process, they continue to profess their love of democracy - their actions continue to speak volumes about their true intent and purpose !?”

As for me personally, however, all that I can say is what I myself truly believe in - it is then up to all of you to determine just how you personally feel and believe? “But at least I can say that my opinions and my thoughts were (and are) my own, save for when I directly quote from someone else!!”

“For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name, he marks- not that you won or lost - But How You Played The Game!!” Grantland Rice (1880-1954)

“The lessons of history are never truly lost! Rather, they are merely obscured at times by that impenetrable fog that systematically inhabit the minds of man!” (hrt-10/13/18)

Hardcore