The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2017, 12:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Cool Lie, Divert & Baffle

3-30-2017

Some people truly believe that creating confusion is an acceptable tool of survival? But when that confusion is utilized by politicians or by the habitual liar (anywhere in the world), and this, just in order to gain some sort of an unfair advantage, then the end result is that people are hurt in one way or another, or worst yet, they often die!

Life is not a chess game and everyone’s life is dear, especially to them and their families! And no ones life or liberties belongs to another. For the term “It’s All Just Good Business” is nothing more than a feeble excuse, and one that is utilized by those without a conscience or any real talent, in my opinion!

It is also worthy of note to remember that pride can quickly become the destroyer of worlds, as pride in itself is all well and good (to a degree), but when that pride becomes one’s only asset, and it is utilized to gain (or to demand) control over the life, liberty, dignity, or well being of another that you have no right to, then it becomes a malignancy that is as old as “The Bible Itself!” For what travesty that has ever been committed, was not initially begun by those who first lie, and then divert all blame in order to baffle or to confound others?

“It is at this point (in my opinion) that this mindset, especially within politics and big business, become nothing more than a matter of convenient and an often nation-destroying lie?”

Hardcore
Old 03-30-2017, 01:02 PM

Thumbs down

HC - much truth in what you say. I don't think Trump is as smart as everyone thinks he is. His associations with those in his White House cabinet (like Banner) have their own agends that they are whispering in his ear. His Jersey Buddy has the same attitude as Banner and is self indulging in its message. Trump would have done better without those two in his back-court. Scoundrels and back-stabber's are what they are only wanting his ear so as to better improve their own status quo's.

I've always hated politics because of the back door handshakes and deals made with some of the worse dirt bags in the world. Agenda's are everywhere everyone has one or more they think if put in place would increase their position in the money market or some black deals of self gain. Just my thoughts.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote