The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-22-2007, 03:30 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Iran

Last night Irans deadline for the UN security councils demand that Iran stop it enrichment, came and went.
Today the UN security council will met and discuss what should be done.
I can save them all a lot of time.
Whatever the security council decides to do is, first , not enough and second , Iran will ignore. There I saved them 6 months of time. Now what?
The security council will met again and discuss what they will do.
Idiots.

Ron

ps.
There is no way to negotiate with OLD YELLER after he became sick. Stop trying.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2007, 07:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Too little, too late and the 11th hour is past, apparently. Communication among the EU leaders tells a scary tale and they reckon Iran will press forward with nukes and is unstoppable. Within Iran, the top nuke scientist has been taken out; some suspect Musad done it, but at the same time, the top Iranian Ayatollah is promising immediate ?heaven? to all those who succumb in a nuke exchange.

Investors are bailing out of Iran in droves, which is sending the Iranian economy into a tailspin with double-digit inflation and matching unemployment and all the while the Iranian Pres. is rapidly loosing traction and support within moderate elements of the Iranian Government. I figure those voices of reason are soon to go very quiet, for good.

The Iranian Pres. says that UN sanctions don?t mean didly, yadda-yadda, but at last pronouncement didn?t promise to take out Israel again, but instead, now insists that the ?West? divests itself of nuke capability before any negotiations can be successful.

So we?ll see if Europe or anyone else does any unilateral nuke disarmament in the face of Iran?s threats and promises of global conquest.

Scamp
Old 02-22-2007, 09:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

U.N. stand for Useless Negotiations.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:09 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

I think there could be a reason that there are two aircraft carrier groups in the Persian gulf. Next couple of planes headed for Iraq should be carrying ammo. I thing the Sheit is about to hit the fan.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Iran has increased it's enriched uranium output.
Iran spokes person says Iran has 300 high speed centrifuges and by may it will have 3000.

And the UN does-----------Nothing.

Ron
Old 02-23-2007, 09:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Whay can they do. Guess they will wait until Iran uses a Nuke or attempts to use a Nuke against someone (probably us).

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:27 AM

Let's build a wall around them and then flood it. Mr. Ryan I'm afraid your right - until they use one - no one will do anything and they know it. They do this - because they can its that simple.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

RR
They can do a lot, What will they do, most likely Nothing.
A few thousand Americans will have to die before anything is done.
The UN is worthless, Our friends in the world are worthless, The Democrats and Republicans are worthless. I just don't care, Let them kill a bunch of Americans, Let all our friends turn there backs on us, Open all the borders to anyone. Free ammo all around.
I would just as soon not be part of some woooos ass country.
Iran, Syria, Afgan, and all the rest of the Rag head country's can call us names and give us the finger and whatever, They should be real glade I'm not in charge of the military, We would be resupplying our nuke arsenal by now. cause some of them would have been used up. Turning the other cheek just gets the other cheek hit, thats all.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

An instant before the Iranian death knell goes ?gong? and blasts off the launcher, I reckon Israel will hit and hit hard. France?s Jacques Chirac claims an Iranian missile wont get 200 meters down range before Iran goes back to the stone ages, or more.

Big talkin Chirac was probably in a wine sipping contest at the time of such strong words, but the Europeans aren?t bench sitting whiners this time around and are up to bat.
My line bet is that they cave, make nice and go savor some Iranian butt and opposite side hangie down part. Ayatollah Chirac, hmmm, has a bit of a ring to it, I?d say. :re:

Scamp
Old 02-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sea
You said "My line bet is that they cave" depends on who they are inbetween your ears.