The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2003, 10:28 AM

Default Are there now 3 female POW's??

The news yesterday was that, when that "hospital" was discovered, the uniform(s) of female service members were also found, shredded and covered with blood. Not too far down the hall was that "torture chamber" with the mattress and the car battery.

My heart is heavy and sick with worry for these women. I especially fear for them when and if they come back to face the emotional wreckage of their experiences in Iraq. I look at the VA system as it stands today, stripped of resources and lack of funding, and I wonder how this country is ever going to be able to bind up their wounds and care for the wounds of their battles. Or if it will even care, after the war is over and the "soldier's season" is over. God help us.

Good Lord in Heaven, I pray for the safety of these brave men and women who have, so unselfishly, stepped forward to answer our nation's call. Give them the strength to bear what they have to bear.

Peace.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links