The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2002, 07:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Limited Options

?LIMITED OPTIONS?

With news out that further terrorist attacks are almost a certainty, and the United States at
?Orange (HIGH) Alert? in preparation for the first anniversary of 9/11, is it any wonder that the nerves of many around the world are frazzled! Only a man of steel, or an abject fool, would not be concerned over the maniacal behavior and intent of some foreign-based despots, to whom the lives of others mean nothing!

If we are indeed in danger of a tragic replay of the cowardly attacks of last September, then
what I ask, will be our response the next time around! Will it be a surgical military strike, more delays in our righteous retaliation, a limited military operation perhaps, or will we finally exact (real fire and brimstone) retribution, regardless of UN objections, or the unreasonable demands of some of our more wishy-washy allies?

There is no need to remind you all that more people were lost to treachery on 9/11/01 than in the sneak attack against Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941! Our reply then was not one of asking for world permission to defend our security or national interest, but rather, our (almost) unnanimous response was- ?DON?T TRED ON ME!!?

Unfortunately, the old barn door was closed far too late for many in 1941, and again sixty years later in 2001. "We will not, however, let this be the case again!"

If, as the President just said, there is no room left for doubt as to future attacks against our sovereign soil, our military assets, and/or our civilian population, then by God, let?s get this military action against Hussein on the road - FAST, FURIOUSLY, AND TOTALLY THIS TIME AROUND!

And please Mr. Bush, don?t leave any window of opportunity open for Hussein and other terrorists to wiggle away unscathed and intact again, as we can not take a chance on Ritter's (and others) analogy that Hussein is not (again) preparing to spit his venom in our direction! Granted, no one in their right mind wants war, but then Hussein and a few other world-class nut cases, are anything but sane!

"If they mean to have a war, then let it begin here", before these "Sand-Snakes" again strike at our backs! "REMEMBER 9/11!"

VERITAS
Old 09-11-2002, 06:52 AM

hardcore,

I second that.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default As I listen...

...to the names of those that have fallen in the attack on 9/11,...

...I hear the the true meaning of the word,...

...HERO,...

...They, as many more before them,...

...WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN...

...Amen...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote