Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2018, 08:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Political Bulls In A China Closet

5-9-2018

(More Opinions)

Incessant chatter without any real direction is an appropriate descriptive of some within government these days! And if some of you don’t like this analogy, then just remember this: “I didn’t create the damned things, and the people of our great nation should not be saddled with the blame either – at least not totally!”

Ok – Maybe I do tend to harp upon politicians and the indigent bureaucracy a bit too much – that is, after all, the right and the duty of every American! The problem is that damned few of them (or you either) are even listening? For the record, all that the squeaky wheel or the lose cannon gets these days is indignation, ire, and political revenge! “How dare we (after all), cross swords with those who are in league with the devil?”

Once upon a time, in a land that was not so far away, a gallant band of terrorist (a mediocre politician’s words, not mine) brought forth upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men (and women) were created equal – so what in the hell happened – “Think About It?!

(And once again): If Our Founders were indeed the terrorists that at least one poor misguided creature recently portrayed them as being, then remember this: “These magnificent individuals were still patriots – “Our Patriots, Our Ancestors, Our Forefathers, and ten times the heroes that many of those who now exist only because of their tremendous bravery and sacrifices will ever be!!

“Amen To That”

Hardcore