The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2003, 08:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question AGE OF AQUARIUS, OR A 21st CENTURY CHRISTMAS CAROL

Like the old Fifth Dimension song said - ?Welcome To The Age of Aquarius? - MAYBE?!

?Understanding, Tolerance, and Good Will?, alas, may have all gone the way of Charles Dickens (Scrooge)! There is more of Jacob Marley (connivers) in today?s world than Tinker Bell, I fear!!

But not withstanding that, they say that hope springs eternal, and this must be true, as ever since the birth of Christ over two thousand years into a bygone past, and even before the time of Noah, people have been seeking a new beginning!

Now I fully realize that a complaining few, aided and abetted by the Supreme Court and other politicos, I am sure, will find fault and declare me ?Persona Non Grata? for invoking the name of a Supreme Being into my writing, but they too can all go to Hell, and probably will in my humble opinion!?

Hey, apparently even ?God Himself? gets a little miffed at mankind, and this in itself is no new phenomenon! Just look at Sodom and Gomorrah, or Herculaneum and Pompey! And then there is always other Biblical references as well!!

"Genesis 6" states, among other warnings that: ?God told Noah of the Great Flood and to take his family aboard the Arc, as he (Noah) was the only one on Earth that pleased Him!? It also states that ?The Lord saw how bad the people of Earth were, and that everything that they thought and planned was evil!? He was, the Bible said: ?Very sorry that He had made them!!?

?I wonder if things have really improved all that much since then?? (Hmm?!)

Well, regardless, and quoting again from Scrooge, A Christmas Carol : ?It is at this time of the year that need is especially felt?, save for a few who have bartered away their souls for a fist full of silver or power! ?And our military forces stationed abroad (in 146 various nations) are feeling this need the most!? Also, and contrary to politi-media hype (lies), many in our own country are sorely pressed, and no amount of assurances that things are not really as they seem, will fill one stomach, shelter a single soul from the blistering cold, make for a Merry Christmas for our own hungry kids, or heal the sick from the ravishes heaped upon them by the elements!

To all of these people, and the millions more, who?s only feast this winter will be the promises of prosperity, or the claims of kings that it?s all in their minds - they never had it so good (?), I wish you all a God Bless! ?For God never lies!?

Now wouldn?t it be grand if we could say the same for all in power, for "Hell too must have many thrones of brimstone, in order to seat all of those who would be kings!!"

VERITAS
Old 12-20-2006, 07:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NITE!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!!!