The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2002, 07:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Colors Run

Sid and I put on our Psyco Vets jackets yesterday and made a colors run up to Ron's house. Both of us are running straight pipes so I was totally deaf by the time we got there. It's a trip watching people in cars watch us in their rear view mirrows and then staring straight ahead when we pull up even with them. Can almost hear them " don't look at them Doris, just stare straight ahead " Frank , for your house warming party lets get White Oak, Sid and I suited up for a colors run through the city.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2002, 08:56 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Everytime I see a Harley I am just jealous that it's them and not me on it. *pout*

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-05-2002, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Psycho Vets Terrorizing Our Hiways

I now know I'm needed. Come to the psycho counselor immediately.
Those poor little old ladies just might have a heart attack!

Keith
Old 08-05-2002, 11:32 AM

Thumbs up Your On

John. We'll ride thru this small town and show the colors. One change though. White Oak has a prior commitment on the date I gave you so let's make the House warming Sept 28 if everyone can make that. Exgrunt always goes on a Bike run to Bainbridge,Ga on the weekend I first told you and he already had his motel reservations. Got the water fixed to day so it's on ,phone service friday and satalite[sp] TV set up this week too. And I'm still wearing that S***Eating Grin!! :cl:
Old 08-05-2002, 12:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

I could hear the smile in your voice when you called Sat., so much so you got me smiling. Glad things are headed good. 28th it is - see ya then brother !!
Old 08-05-2002, 01:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hoyin

so who's picking me up on the way!?
Old 08-05-2002, 01:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Wink

That would be me ! Pack a bottle of Crown and some ear plugs, maybe we can tow the yurt behind the bike.
Old 08-05-2002, 02:07 PM

Cool Supplies

DMZ-LT, I'm going to the Class 6 store at Maxwell AFB this week, I'll check on the Schaffers?[sp] beer you like, tell Mustache Mike if they carry the Girl I'll have a case for him, Crown for you and I need to know what Sid likes. I plan to do some grilling so we'll eat good. Ron too[his favorite beverages], if he is coming down[I hope he will]. tell everybody to bring down their camping chairs as I am furniture[sp] impaired. Don't forget the Banner.Still grinnin' xgrunt. Torch
Old 08-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Psyco run

I am ready, Old age and Treachery will overcome. Keith Since you are the Psyco Vet of the month LT and I decided that You need a Psyco shirt, PM me with your address and Will send one. Seatjerker yours is on way. Guess I am going to have to have more made up. It was suggested that We make up some Psyco Sister shirts??? Will post a picture of them (psyco vets shirts) when I figure out how. TTFN PSYCO SID aka PHO127
Old 08-05-2002, 07:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default It's a good feeling...

...to let um look at you, with the straight pipes, and the "go ahead make my day look", but the truth is, their all jammed to never know the experience of brotherhood, weather it be in the military, or on the panhead, flat heat, sportster, fat bob's a poutin', s+s carbs, let alone when your sportin' sumtin' fancy like a psyco vet's leathers, they step aside, and the honor is all yours...
...Pho, thanks, I'll gleem baby, just smooth, and wind is free, but there isn't any price on brotherhood, it's just known between those that are, and those that are not...
...slow night, just pulled a 300 / 6 out of my friend's FORD...
...BREAK TIME.....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk