The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Swift meat plants and Imigration

Last Night on the Bill Oreilly show, He and Geraldo rivera had a argument about if the Swift Plant should be fined for hiring illegals. Geraldo said no one else wanted these jos, Thats bull and even if they didn't want the jobs thats not justification for being in this country Illegally.
I glade that FINALLY the Government is starting to do something about Illegals.
I can take you to 20 spots in Houston where Illegals stand on the corner waiting to be picked up for labor jobs.
Its not JUST the jobs they are taking, Its there going to the hospital for free and the taxpayers paying for it. Its providing a education and housing that the taxpayers pay for and there action is ILLEGAL.
Can you imagine how much money you could save if you didn't pay medical insurance Coverage, or housing cost, or taxes on property to send your kid to school. Not to mention all the rest of the social services that I have no idea of.

I think the government should build a huge prison just for Illegals. Round up all illegals and give them an on prison trial. sentence and put them in prison, and then send the bill for the whole thing to Mexico. Mexico don't pay then close the border and start with sanctions, like no travel to Cancun.
The Taxpayer in the US is paying for Illegals, can't people in the US understand that?
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2006, 04:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Send them to GITMO!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 06:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

No, Ron....the sad thing is too many people in this country don't care and because of Political Correctness, nothings going to happen and a Congress that's scared, (Republicans), to do anything and a Congress, (Democrats), that see them as voters to keep them in power.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-14-2006, 07:59 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Then maybe its a Legal action thing. Maybe a Law suite should be filed against the head of immigration for not doing there job and for costing taxpayers so much money. And if no law suite maybe a change in management would work. It's really not up to congress, The laws are there already, Border police and immigration just need to enforce the laws. Its not Border patrols problem that they catch 100 Mexicans and only have room for 15 in there jail. Catch 500 more and stack them in there. Its not ICE problem that they get negative feedback from the media for making a illegal Alain roundup, Do it anyway, and 100 more times. where to put them is not there problem, Get the nearest auditorium and fill it up. Go to the nearest school district and confiscate there buses, drive them all back to Mexico, send Mexico the bill.
Mexico don't want to pay, close the border until they do.

Ron
Old 12-14-2006, 04:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I agree to that Ron , The Border Patrol needs to enact Sheriff Joe's Tent City plan in the Desert that will stop illegals from wanting to stay here too long. We also need to clean out Gitmo and send them Terrorist out to Death Valley and Put them in a Tent City TOO maybe they could lose some weight that they have been gaining eating Three squares a day and living in Air-conditioned comfort while our troops are over in Iraq trying to give the Iraqi's a better life for their Children. When Geraldo told Bill no American wanted them Meat Packer jobs "I couldn't help yelling at the TV" ,I had Cousins in Nebraska that lost their jobs there to Illegal Mexicans. Most every where you look now days the Mexicans have taken over the meat packing industry and it is a messy job. But! with the new gloves and other safety equipment it isn't that hazardous, as it was during John Steinbecks time.Geraldo (Hispanic person) is just doing the same spill that Al Sharpton did when Rodney King got High and sped through Watts at a high rate of speed and resisted arrest when pulled out of the car when they finally stopped him. For his light Police treatment he got Lots of Money.Reginald Denny the truck driver that drove thru Watts after the Jury said the Cops weren't guilty of Beating Rodney was almost killed by Black Thugs for the sin of Driving thru Watts while WHITE! He still is recovering from his injuries and NO Jury gave him money for his beating at the hands of Thugs. There are Equal Justice under the Law in A nutshell.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

One of the places raided was a few miles to the north of me. Its sad to see it happening to the kids but there parents shouldn't be stealing other people's SSN to get a job and being illegal. It is the parents doing it to the kids not the government.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I believe ?Geraldo Rivera? is a show biz persona, he is actually Jewish and a self- proclaimed Zionist. Don?t remember his actual name, but it is definitely not Hispanic, as I recall.
One universal truth is that when a legitimate US employer opts into the illicit employment scenario, all kinds of new seedy ?partners? pop to the surface and along comes the world of ?La Mordita? that includes all manner of corruption including extortion, bribery, murder, labor racketeering, etc.? and of a sudden they find themselves fettered to a foul game where they can?t quit, win, or break even.
In the paradox of the times, the very forces that drive the Mexicans from their homelands then come to occupy the very grounds the illegals escape to, and the cycle repeats.

As to ?Jobs no one else will do?, well hold on a sec. If a non-illegal Hispanic tries to break into one of the enclaves that literally own the local employer (s), they do so at grave risk to themselves. It?s kind of like showing up for work on our eastern waterfront without ?permission? from the Genovese family. Something about ?sleeping with the fishes? occurs.

As well, it?s no big secret that the Mexican Mafia owns the SS scams in the US and no telling how many corruption inroads they have made into the SSA and how many legitimate participants are going to come up empty when they become eligible. I see this as a potential looming crisis of epic proportions, and another price we will pay for the ?privilege? of vote fraud.

I reckon there is far more than meets the eye with the Swift Packing situation and some serious ?partner? situations a layer or so down that may not be visible at the moment. A big hit like this one has to have a story to tell that Geraldo or others may not be privy too just yet.

Scamp
Old 12-15-2006, 08:20 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sea
Jerry is Geraldo real name his dad was a Puerto Rican Sugar Plantation worker and he(his dads name was Cruz) married a Jewish lady Lilly Friedman.
So Jerry is 1/2 Jewish and 1/2 Puerto Rican.

Ron
Old 12-15-2006, 12:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks for the info Ron. Now I have to reckon if I was half right or half wrong. :cd:
I kind of like the guy. He manages to get in and out of more trouble than he should, but oh well, he's in there doin his thing and most of the time I think he's being genuine. But sometimes a bit too ad lib for his own good.

Scamp
Old 12-15-2006, 03:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Well, Scamp On the Meat Packing Illegals you are most certainly 100% correct about the Mexican Mob taking over the employment there. Thats what happened to all the Gringos working at the Nebraska plant. They got tired of their Cars and trucks getting vandalized and nasty notes left behind to let them know they weren't wanted there.