The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2003, 03:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Va/Gov Mathematics?

It has just been announced that Mr. Principi and his VA is planning on closing down seven (for now) Veterans Administration Hospitals. The reported plan is that the VA will (who really knows when?) build additional centers, closer in to veteran populations?!

Well that?s the plan, but anyone even remotely familiar with the VA and the (current) government knows better than to count their eggs before they hatch!? As a matter of fact, the bureaucratic batting average of late hasn?t been worth a shit! ?And that?s putting it mildly!? (opinion)

The CBR of Iraq that led to war, the African Connection (Uranium), the soon to recover economy, the Franco/Prussian rape of our trust, the open arm welcome in Iraq, the unpunished betrayal of Syria, and of course, the Iranian and Saudi way of saying thanks for saving their miserable asses from Saddam?s clutches. ?Hell, I won?t even touch upon what North Korea is going to end up costing us?!

Ya know, not since that "Temporary Income Tax", pushed along by Woodrow Wilson (a Democrat) in 1913, has taking the word of a politician been so painful! Unless, of course, you consider the damage that could some day result from surrendering the Panama Canal to an often-unstable region of Central America!

Getting back, however, to our current problem, no one in their right mind would ever condone the butchery of VA programs. Yet, those who scream the loudest for international military involvement, to take our minds off of the sagging economy no doubt (?), are actively planning the further weakening of our military, even as we speak! This includes those brave souls who will become future casualties in any one of dozen wars being planned right now for the immediate! future

Hey, I?m no dove by any stretch of the imagination, nor however am I a fool! With VA facilities being closed down on the word of certain (not always truthful) bureaucrats who promise that new ones will be built to replace them, I have but one question: "When (and if) these promised Med-Facs are not built, where will we house our wounded and sick heroes? Worse yet, who will end up at the bottom end of the finger pointing this time around? "Hey there is always the White House Dog, or the second floor maid!"

If all else fails, we can always blame Recon, Gimpy, Super Scout, Keith, Sgt Tropo, Little Sparrow, Blue Hawk, Hardcore, etc., etc., etc! After all, we are all handy, and blaming Annon, Schroeder, Putin or even Mickey Mouse won?t do, as they are all buddy- buddy again by now. "Hell, it won't be long before even vows are exchanged!" (opnion)

Look out Hillary, John Paul, Vincente Fox, Mother Teresa and Moby Dick, those who are really responsible for the recent string of world-wide screw-ups are running low on choices to blame!

?Hey, don?t look at me, I wasn?t even there! I was out in North Little Rock having a few drinks with Bill! and my Aunt Ernestine ? [Honest?]

VERITAS