The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2004, 10:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The Never-ending Bite

The old saying that - ?ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME?, has been replaced by ?ALL INTERNATIONAL BREAD LINES LEAD TO WASHINGTON D.C.!!?

After flicking on CNN to get away from multi-channel bite being put upon the International Community (AKA- The Good Old U.S. of A.) by our new parasitic friends of Iraq, I was bombarded by like pleas from all over the planet! It would appear that almost every politico from Afghanistan to Zambia, and all points in between, have developed a taste, or id that lust for American blood and greenbacks!!

Now this in itself, would not be that tragic if we were in reality, what some in power are constantly broadcasting to the world that we are - ?A NATION OF MONEY-STUFFED DADDY WARBUCKS!?? And by erroneously assuring the world that each and every American drives a Caddy SUV or two, lives in a Multi-Million Dollar Chalet, and is dining upon imported caviar & Dom Peron, our backward brothers of humanity truly believe that we have mountains of cold cash just waiting to be gifted to each and every bleeding heart and hemorrhoid with a hard luck story worldwide. The problem is that many of these chiselers hate our guts, but not our money, and promptly beat their plow shears into guns. Plow shears, I might add, that we ourselves bought and paid for!!

Getting back to the Iraqis, their leader is again putting the bite upon us, via his pals in U.S. Government, for billions $$$$ more in U.S. Tax-Payer Money to support his poverty-stricken, oil-rich desert shit-hole!! And of course, as reported by CNN (etc), the rest of the world, not wanting to be outdone is fighting to jump upon the old bandwagon!

So who will end up paying the tab (again) on this gigantic multi-national giveaway - ?TAKE A WILD GUESS!?? I mean, according to our own ?Powers That Be?, we here in the United States have no needs? No poverty, no natural disasters, no want or hunger, no hurting poor or elderly, no hard-pressed middle-class, no needy veterans, etc., etc., etc! We just stand at the ready, check-book in hand, borders open, and a target painted upon all of our backs, waiting to be bled and digested like a bug caught up in a spiders web! (BS in Triplicate)

Try as I might, I still can not understand how we still allow our (?) government to play the part of ?Domestic Conservatives? and ?Foreign Liberals? all at the same time? (Hypocrisy By Any Other Name) ?Hey guys and gals of the inner circle, ain?t nobody ever told y?all that Charity begins art home, amidst those who foot the bills to begin with!?

I guess that using bureaucratic logic, this is only fair though. I mean, we supply the red and green as in blood and money, and the rest (almost) of the world supplies the brown as in manure!! [That?s Bullshit to us unsophisticated types!]

VERITAS